I want to be a prisoner of war. Captured along with my platoon, we're all taken to a torture facility where we're all stripped, inspected, an ID number is crudely written on our chests and backs, we're all subjected to various tortures in different forms of bondage. After a couple of days we're either crucified or hanged outdoors at the facility's massive execution center, 20 prisoners at a time. After that our bodies are taken to the center's morgue where we're put on slabs where our seaman is extracted then we're put in cold storage for 6 months. After that, we're all dumped in a large pit at the center's burial ground.

id love to be wearing skintight gear and boots like a biker /horse rider/mounted cop/chp cop/.hung upside down booted legs spread while a big sadist fucker takes a saw and start cutting into my ass n crotch .

I would like to die in a car or motorcycle accident, or from a good heart attack. I can`t imagine myself old, sick and lying on the bed of a hospital.

To be cannabalized by my lover.

I would like the dead at the gallows and again and again. Who can help me? I'm in Germany

:not sure:uhmmmm............fast, without noticing, without pain, and my body will lie intact for you...

simutaneous beheading with my lover امیرby muscular headsmen wielding persian scimitars; our facing heads are brought together for one last deep kiss and we see our decapitated stumps fall into each others, still pumping bright red, as our gazes into each other's eyes fade forever. our headless cuffed bodies jerk and struggle to shoot one last massive load from each of our cocks into the earth from which we came. CDG crew arrange our interment in a massive marble monument where our severed heads forever deep tongue each other, while nearby our headless bodies embrace forever.

simutaneous beheading with my lover امیرby muscular headsmen wielding persian scimitars; our facing heads are brought together for one last deep kiss and we see our decapitated stumps fall into each others, still pumping bright red, as our gazes into each other's eyes fade forever. our headless cuffed bodies jerk and struggle to shoot one last massive load from each of our cocks into the earth from which we came. CDG crew arrange our interment in a massive marble monument where our severed heads forever deep tongue each other, while nearby our headless bodies embrace forever.

I love it. would love to be your partner and share death with you

i think this is the best history for die:

Another day with no lover near, so the handsome and kindly man went over to the Commercial Certer. he walks in and out of shops .. looking at new styles of men's underpants and getting hot. He goes to Starbucks and gets his latge cafe and sits on patio to read another book. This man reads a new book every 2 days.
After drinking all the cafe he needs to have a nice wet Piss and goes to public toilet in Comercial Center. As usual, he opens pants and drops them to floor and stands with heiney visible to all men in toilet. He does not know why he does this.. but he gets excited when he knows all men can see ass. While he enjoys releasing the golder Piss into the urinal he is aware of a Man next to him. He looks to see the other man's penis and when he does this the new man caresses the nice old guy heiney. Ummm The new man is 45 years old, dark and handsome with beard and mustache and also a nice tattoo on his arm The older guy almost melts when he experience the soft caress on his heiney and he wish he had a Cock in his mouth.
Normally he would be upset to make display in public toilet but he is so excited he does not care he knows he need Cock very soon. After a few minutes the dark stranger grabs the man heiney and squeeze... then he squeeze harder. real hard. When the older guy is compliant the dark stranger spank the bare heiney and then he grab the man and speak in his ear. Exit this toilet and climb in back of truck outside. The dizzy guy hastily pick up pants and rush outside to look for truck. He sees a work truck with three work guys in it and he does not believe this is correct truck. One cute man on truck yells.. "this is truck climb on!". The guy struggles up on truck very happy. maybe he can suck all the Cocks and he is grateful for opportunity to serve true masculine men.
The first dark stranger ... very handsome come to truck and close it up and lock it up from outside. the older guy inside with three sweatty work men. Hmmmm!
The truck starts to move and the old guys guess it will be a happy time to suck and fuck but he does not know ... he worry a little but the idea of Cock in his mouth is all the guy pervert can think. He plays with all the men in back of truck but nobody opens pants and the guy is frustrated.. all the good Cock Meat and none in his sissy bitch mouth. They tell him be patient. Very quietly one of workman holds the guy when another ties up the hands and feets. This makes the guy really excited he thinks oh good! sex games But Wait! they pull rope very tight and now the guy worry more. Finally the truck stops and they open doors. The guy sees they are in forest and all alone. The first dark stranger grabs the tied up guy and drags him to back of truck and they carry him away.. the go to place in forest and tie him to tree. He is roped up hand and legs and then very suddenly some one grab the pants and rip them off...They remove his shirt and then they rip of his underpants As they undress him he loses his shoes and his nice grey socks almost come off. he is naked and he wonders if they will hurt him.
The boss stranger takes off his own belt and give the old man a hard whipes in all body. Then he tells the old bitch to count the whipes and say "Thanks sir" every time he gets a spank. The guy is frightened now.. he has had spankings before but never whiped hard.. with blood like this, was just nice spankings. This time he feels a hard slap and he says "one, Thanks sir" and then another "two, Thanks sir"but all with screams and pain and blood. and then another "three, four, five..." and on and on.. Her know if he make a mistake he need start over say "one" .
After he gets 25 whipes from all the guys the guy has very sore,pain full with blood cover over body to socks and he guess it will die soon. But not a problem he will not be able to die now. the dark boss man has other ideas. He tells his men that the old guys is disgusting faggot Cock suckin bitch and they need teach him a lesson. He says all the men will be able to use him and he has a wicked idea. While the old man is tied to tree the Boss man grabs one sock and and stuff it into the bitch mouth. Very soon the guy tired and full of pain get passed out with no air and is completly out.. Like Dead! no movement. They untie the sorry bitch on ground and all the men strip naked.. they remove their pants and underwear and are together. Is unfortunate the man is like a dead and cannot see this.. he would like to see the nice cute heineys and nice un-cut Cocks that will abuse him. The smallest guy kneels next to the bitch and get off sock for force his Cock into the old mouth and he fucks it like a pussy but with no posibility of get air his friends stand near him and massage him as he does this. Is like perverts but it feels good so they all touch each other but they will Fuck the guy. The short guy cums quick and he move away to make room for next guy to fuck the mouth. At same time another workman puts his fist in the old bitch ass and fist fuck him The dead man almost get alive when this happens but the boss press hard the cock on the bitch nose and he is collapsed for no get air and dead out quick. After the guy bitch has his ass open the guy stuffs his gigantic Cock into the innocent man heiney and fucks him like he is whore from the street. When he cums in the bitch hole the Boss takes control He is naked and very handsome big hairy Cock and hairy heiney.. He sits his ass in the old faggot face and ride it good for finish he dead struggle and see how guy get he cock hard on. He is very sweatty and he rubs his slimy ass on the little nose and little mouth of the guy back and fort till his own Cock get very erect and very hard. Now he plunge it in the bitch mouth and fuck like crazy but he pulls out and turn him over and plunge into his pussy hole ass. He screams this is best fuck he ever have. He is very happy in his groin and if the old guy was not a faggot he might love him. He knows a good dead fuck.. ummmm!
When he is pig fucking the gentleman one of workman needs to Piss so he stands over the dead body and he releases all his hot yellow urine on the dead body and on the boos who is fucking . Then other guys Piss on them and the boss cums in the old faggot heiney hole and pulls out and he piss on the dead guy also.
!what a fucking mess! Piss and cum all over dead body! and the men are messy also. They do not respect the dead guy butt they understand they have great pleasure with him. More pleasure than they get with wife. They walk to a river near and wash themselves while dead guy is on ground. After they clean up and put their pants on they pick up dead man. He is full dead and dirty they put him back in truck . They drive back to commercial center and unload the guy. When nobody is looking they drag the filthy Piss and Cum soaked bitch naked and dirty dead into a McDonald restaurante. Quickly they abandon him, get back into truck and drive away.
Now any one call the police will come for him soon and take him away.. The end!!

hope all enjoy this!! Dead hugs for all hehe

I want to be hanged in a small dark room. I will be half naked, with white sock. After dying, cooked and eaten by a man.

i would love to be strangled from behind with a cord..tongue out..and then me dead body violated...

i think it would be hot to have my throat slit.... the terror of my blood gushing down my body would be hot way to go...anyone wanna chat about this email me wildguy622000@aol.com. put throat in subject line

The place: a bunker in the USA.
The method: sudden, unnanounced decapitation.
The executioner: a big bad Yank weilding a scimitar.
My last words: 'Yukk, I've just stood in something nasty...'
The last thing I see: the 'something nasty' I'd stood in, as my severed head lands in it.
The last words I hear: 'So you thought you'd try giving me the come-on did you, you puny little Brit? Well you aint blowin kisses now!'
The cost of my funeral: £1.50 and a bag of chips.
My four coffin-bearers: Meatpie, Queen Elizabeth II, Champion the Wonderhorse, Justin Bieber.
My distraught mother's words to the mourners: 'You forgot his head, you load of tossers! Where's his bleedin head?'
My boyfriend's thoughts, as he leaves the graveside: 'That dude with the scimitar looks kinda cute.'

i think this is the best history for die:

Another day with no lover near, so the handsome and kindly man went over to the Commercial Certer. he walks in and out of shops .. looking at new styles of men's underpants and getting hot. He goes to Starbucks and gets his latge cafe and sits on patio to read another book. This man reads a new book every 2 days.

What a brilliant way to start a story! It makes you feel sorry for the poor old bitch who gets what he wants, but what he wants turns out to be terrible and leaves him dead. The details aren't really to my taste, (except for the line 'The dead man almost get alive when this happens' which I think is excellent), but I still enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing, and dead hugs for you too!

Last edited:
Back