Perhaps but here in Arizona we have tons of Mexican dudes immigrating across. That coupled with the vast deserts here in Arizona is the perfect setting for my desired demise

METHOD A - Individual
I am hanged with school uniform and when I get hard, my cock is tied tight so that I won't shoot out.
In the end, I die of asphyxiation, with the last load stuck within the cock.

METHOD B - With partner
After drinking poison, I and my partner are tied upside down, posed in 69 style.
We have the last ultimate shot in mouths when poison takes effect, and we just die in the pose.

I love your second method. Very Romantic.

I'll be incredibly disappointed if I die quickly. I want to be tortured, for a very, very, long time. No rush. I think three killers would each take a turn to have his fun for as long as he pleased. The first: a good, sadistic torturer, the kind you find in a white- painted cement room that smells like fear. He'd do things to me in ever- increasing intensity. Beat me, fuck me, pierce me, humiliate me, whip me, cut me. Burn me. Give me the Guantanamo Bay treatment, give me the lab monkey treatment, the medieval torture chamber treatment.
Then after days, weeks, whenever his skills have been exhausted, I'd be dragged, half-dead, to a medical room that smells like death and disinfectant and laid on a freezing steel table for my next killer. He would be a terrifying ghoul who dissects human beings, a coroner or anatomist for whom there are no more secrets and no more surprises. Knowing me inside and out, able to see right through me, he could do so much more than the first torturer. He could flay me layer by layer, pick the nerves from my hands and tie me spread-eagle with them, drive pins into my brain to make me cry and see angels. And of course fuck me in the holes I came with AND the holes he makes himself. In the end he'd open me up with a Y incision and rub and touch all over all my insides, touching my heart and lungs, grabbing my lower gut to squeeze his own dick as he fucks me. When he's done, he'd wipe his dick off with my skin and toss the skin into the incinerator so that I could watch it burn as he wheeled me, expiring, out into the open air. Then dump me on the grass and beat it back inside before my final killer showed up.
As I lay dying, my skin gone, my ribs open, exposed all the way down to the soul with the sun shining on my weakly beating organs, my third killer would come. A splendid lion with golden fur and a black mane, whose breath stinks like meat as he roars. He'd crush me with his huge claws and clamp his jaws onto my throat, and laying on me, destroy my vulnerable vitals with his weight as the vibration of his contented purring filled my world with pain. As I gave myself up, drowning in shock and agony with a raging hard-on, I'd know that as soon as my pulse was gone, he'd begin by eating my heart.

Ecstasy!

Overdose on Ecstasy (MDMA).... that's how i would like to do it!

Although I haven't done it since 2002 and never will again unless I really want to really kill myself.. I had a close call... SAY NO TO DRUGS! LOL

Last edited:
Wow.
Prince of Pain.
Awesome..
Made me oh so creamy inside.

if i had to choose, i guess the guillotine would be nice. with the executioner in his leather mask and a crowd full of people. they say you can still see for 5 seconds after your head is removed from your body.

Although I haven't done it since 2002 and never will again unless I really want to really kill myself.. I had a close call... SAY NO TO DRUGS! LOL
That sounds hot, not that I want you to die. I hope you don't do it again. How did you have a close call? Did you lose consciousness?

I don't want die.
But if I wll die i want to die in old age in warm bed and spirit.

But the way to kill young soldiers men I want to have sex are behead in slowly,castrated and vivisection them all.

I love his scream and fear to dead and painfulest face of soldieres.

I am fairly naive about drug in general, but if you overdose with Ecstasy, do you choke on your vomit? How does it happen?

Same as alcohol basically. If it is a low dose you will vomit yes, get a headache but not choke.

With a higher dose the central nervous system is greatly affected.

You will stop puking but will get very dizzy, confused and disorientated. In the end if blood concentration is enough to kill, you pass out and never wake up to this world again.

EVER.

Ecstasy in high doses causes multiple organ failure - from kidney damage, brain damage even can cause a stroke. The heart is damaged too, you can get sudden cardiac death from too much ecstasy.

In 2008 I was very near such a condition.

I went to a pub with my boyfriend to celebrate some birthday of a fat obese ugly dude.

We got so drunk I collpased on the street.

My mate took me home and we lay on the bed like dead guys. He was very bad too but I was worse.

I got so dizzy, so weak I couldn't move my hand. Turned pale and wanted to sleep - symptoms of severe intoxication.

Your breathing becomes very shallow, it was scary. You basically stop breathing from too much booze.

I'd like to be butchered in a meat factory. Herded with other boys and men in the waiting room and then taken one after the other. A nice muscled butcher shots me with a stunning bolt and and cuts my throat for bleeding. My body will be processed and each part of it will be used.

:eek1: Can i buy you and cut you up then Flori ? :D

:O Ohsnap.
Can I cover you in sweet and sour sauce :D

Thanks to all the nice ideas and comments but for me some are too fast. i like to meet in a group with some who also want to go off at a lonely place, a island far away or the dessert, where it is not very likely that someone will find us.
There should be much fun and sex before leaving. I like to see and feel the hot guys around while forced in pain, bound, needled, stabbed and slowly cut open, gutted alive. slowly crusome, the darkside wins

Back