Status
Not open for further replies.
had to search thru a lot of pictures to find a couple of him showing chest with no shirt. imagine that chest with a hole in heart. wonder how long it took him to die.took a while i hope.

had to search thru a lot of photos to find couple of him with no shirt. imagine that chest
It may be my POS computer, but I don't see any photos of "that chest". What are you referring to?

sad...so young

I think that picture with the fate and the furious is so ironic considering the way he died

Svilen Kanevski, Bulgaria

Stomach ulcer and peritonitis. Autopsied. Absolutely drives me nuts when guys posted photos of their bare feet on facebook then those same feet get toe-tagged and washed with cold water on morgue table.

https://www.facebook.com/svilen.kanevski

Vasil took such pride in his physique. It was a cruel fate for him to have developed stomach cancer, which is relatively rare. I wonder if it could have been caused by his use of dangerous body-building drugs.

It was a cruel fate for him to have developed stomach cancer, which is relatively rare.

I am shocked how ill-informed about the world you are Alex. Globally, stomach cancer is the fifth leading cause of cancer and the third leading cause of death from cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back