Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thanks for noticing it was most likely error on my part with wrong profile. This year I have verified all profiles I have posted.

Hi,

Thanks for noticing it was most likely error on my part with wrong profile. This year I have verified all profiles I have posted.
Would it be possible to have the correct profile for Vasil at this point? I'm really curious to see how he really looked.

Georgi Kostadinov, 21 from Bulgaria.

Shot himself after breakup with girlfriend.

Georgi Kostadinov, 21 from Bulgaria.

Shot himself after breakup with girlfriend.

So handsome can't believe he took his own life for some Eurotrash

Minutes before shooting himself he called his parents and told them he loved them very much and that they are going to be very hurt by his decision but there was no other way. Then he hung up.

His parents found him with a suicide note next to the body.

Funeral is tomorrow. His autopsy was yesterday he was brutally cut up naked in morgue and had his skull cracked open with a saw.

Dead floppy cock bathed with a hose with cold water and placed naked in a fridge the model is now ready for funeral.

His suicide generated thousands of comments online most were blaming the girl for hurting his feelings.

Dude was excellent student at the technical university in Plovdiv where he was autopsied.

He was the most beautiful model that filthy morgue had all year.

I still can't believe he was autopsied. Because he is young and is rare gunshot suicide case he was 100% photographed fully naked on the autopsy table before and after they cup him up.

Svetlozar Tsenkov from Bulgaria.

Car crash.

Atanas Dzhelebov, 35 from Bulgaria. Suicide jump in Burgas on Feb 1. Passed away today, February 8 in hospital.

Last edited:
Michal, 25 from Poland.

Hanged himself at home shortly after dinner. His mom works as autopsy technican and found him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back