Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikolay Shterev, 31 from Bulgaria. Wrestling champion. Passed away from COVID-19 a few days ago.

Would love to be the guy to lift him from his tree/beam/whatever, with my face buried in his gorgeous smooth torso. So HOT!

I am no longer able to find new and breautiful dead guys of facebook since the new design changes their search function has gone to shit and turns up random old posts and unrelated videos. :sad1:

I am afraid this is the end of this sexy and exciting thread.

It is impossible to find profiles of the dead guys in the new facebook design I am very sad that we have to bring this popular thread to such an abrupt end. :sad1:

If anyone finds a way to search for latests posts by keyword on facebook please post a reply here or send me a message.

FFiRO4O.png

It is impossible to find profiles of the dead guys in the new facebook design I am very sad that we have to bring this popular thread to such an abrupt end. :sad1:

The new Facebook design is a shit. I can't search by month, only by year. So I can't search cases from September. Only for 2020 in a random order. I'll lost some threads too, including some foreigner ones 😞. Hope it changes progressively...

Yes, the search results are random and very limited. The search results page ends after you are presented just a handful of posts.

Ivailo Bozhilov, 19 from Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

Shot himself in the head at a shooting range in Plovdiv yesterday.

Angel Kolev, 27 from Bulgaria.

Motorcycle crash.

Ivan Semkov, 17 from Bulgaria. Car crash yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back