Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about this, do alot of guys die in bulgaria due to their reckless driving, poor car maintence or is it more to do with the roads not being properly maintained?

I was wondering about this, do alot of guys die in bulgaria due to their reckless driving, poor car maintence or is it more to do with the roads not being properly maintained?

Fit young men feel immortal here and 99% of fatal accidents are due to reckless driving with lots of booze and drugs.

Fit young men feel immortal here and 99% of fatal accidents are due to reckless driving with lots of booze and drugs.

That makes a lot of sense, I just noticed on this thread 96-98% of the dead guys on here are from Bulgaria. Oh nice new pic meatpie.

Is there not police who do traffic stops for drunk driving and make them take a drug/urine test in the field? If they fail are they arrested for drunk driving? Thrown in jail so they do not kill anyone with their reckless driving?

Prisons are overflowing with gypsies here so even if caught the sentence is a fine and probation. They may also take away your driver's license for six months but no one goes to jail for drinking and driving.

So who is your favourite road accident dude from this thread?

Toma Ivanov, 20 from Sofia, Bulgaria

Climbed a metal pillar last night in Sofia to show off in front of friends who were taking photos and videos on their phones when dude lost his balance and plummeted nearly 30 m.

He was autopsied on April Fools' Day and is now ready for funeral.

https://www.facebook.com/tomi.ivanov

Animal tried to cross in front of the car but dude swerved but lost control and smashed into a truck. A 30-year-old was also killed in that crash so both dudes were naked in morgue on the same day.

Car was doing more than 100 km/h and friends of dudes said they both loved driving at high speed across town.

Some residents even said it was a good thing that dudes croaked because of their reckless driving and that Julien was doing drugs.

I am always amazed at how young people die. Here I am a senior and never knew many who died.

I've heard from a few different people over my years that age 25 is the magic number that if you make it past, you probably have many decades ahead.

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back