Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
New images from Brazil show two cute dead Brazilian dudes shot by police, first one 25, and the second cuter one only 20.

Jesus, I would kill to autopsy guys like these.

Brazil is a gay necro heaven, I give 10 years of my crappy life just to be a mortican there.

Its just insane, the fact that so many young cute guys are taken to the morgues there every day drives me nuts. I am hard as rock RIGHT NOW.

Just imagine these cuties stiched up, wasthed and toe-tagged.

This is pure heaven who was lucky enough to prepare them for funeral.

Eh.........the first ones blood looks like paint...

number tow definetluy =P

New images from Brazil show two cute dead Brazilian dudes shot by police, first one 25, and the second cuter one only 20.

Brazil is a gay necro heaven, I give 10 years of my crappy life just to be a mortican there.

Its just insane, the fact that so many young cute guys are taken to the morgues there every day drives me nuts. I am hard as rock RIGHT NOW.

I like both these guys.

DAMN!!!! Those 2 are HOT, but dude on the right is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Back