denirr

Forum Newcomer
Strong thin short guy 18y.o. offer himself for the decapitation video!!! I'm looking for the possibility to be kidnapped. You can do castration, rape, dismemberment, decapitation.... I want that You made real video with my cruel crush in nude one! I have no relatives and really offer myself! I guarantee that as I arrive You can destroy all clothes, documents and do with me any You need and want. I only help You!!! Send me your suggestions donororgans@ua.fm

Which way would be put to death by beheading? Scaffold? Sword? The guillotine? How do you imagine your execution?

I would take you deep into the woods, rip the clothing off of you with a knife, nicking you in the process, then throwing them into a fire, break your arms and legs or maybe just tie them and do a weight system to stretch you until you feel they will rip from your sockets, then use your body as a dart board for me and my buddies before firsting your ass into a gaping hole, yanking your teeth out and raping your throat, once we get bored of you we will strap you down to a stump, fill your ass with ants and cinders, seal it with hot wax and then use a two-man axe to slowly decapitate you. then leave your body for the crows but not before we take video and photos for the site so everyone can enjoy your last performance

I would love to watch you hang yourself, just as you are in the avatar pic - stripped to your boxers for your final exhibition.

I would take you deep into the woods, rip the clothing off of you with a knife, nicking you in the process, then throwing them into a fire, break your arms and legs or maybe just tie them and do a weight system to stretch you until you feel they will rip from your sockets, then use your body as a dart board for me and my buddies before firsting your ass into a gaping hole, yanking your teeth out and raping your throat, once we get bored of you we will strap you down to a stump, fill your ass with ants and cinders, seal it with hot wax and then use a two-man axe to slowly decapitate you. then leave your body for the crows but not before we take video and photos for the site so everyone can enjoy your last performance

That's hot. Extremely hot.

Back