StarKid

Forum Newcomer
Hey, I'm hoping there might be some cardiophiles here!

I don't mean like "I want to listen to your heart beating" cardiophiles, but the "I want to cut you open and see your beating heart, I want to touch it, make it suffer, maybe even stop it" kind.

And to the people who don't know, cardiophiles are people with a large fetish of the human heart (or other animals as well)

Is there anybody who shares this fetish?

And me ! I also like to mocking it. Some methods are a bag over head 2-3 ... minutes after a strong coffee, .. or series of punches in upwards hole of sternum with lungs fille with air and belly bloated as much as possible (doing heart down and exposing it to be strike with punches)

As a retired nurse, I have been able to feel a beating human heart In Vivo on several occasions. It is a singularly unique experience. One was a surgical procedure and another was a trauma situation. While it was not a erotic thing for me AT THE TIME, the memory of it has become exciting. I also love the feeling of doing carotid restriction on people for fun and frolic. Amazing.

Me too I'm the same in exactly the way you describe when I see shirtless male young late teens, slim muscular body all I want is to cut open their breathing chests and feel their hearts beating, tease it squeeze it I want them to know what's happening I want to pull that pumping meat straight out of their muscular bodies

As with my cannibalism interest, it's not exactly a sexual interest for me. But I would like to eat one.

Cardiophile here too! Would love to cut out, fuck, and eat a tasty male heart. Any age, except babies. lol

What about ripping out someone's heart like ancian pre-colombian civilizations (mayas, aztecs) were practicing? This is something I am interested in.

I am also. I like to hit man heart with arrow, sword, knife. The bullet passed through his beating heart is also very exciting. Only shirtless men. I like all the ages from 20 to 60. If his chest is more hairy, the best for me.

I would like to practice that on somebody. :) Would you be willing to be the sacrifice? ;)

I learn something new everyday on this site

I am very curious to know more about cardiophiles.
So am requesting more information, on why cardiophiles like that stuff and what they with the human heart.

Good question, to me, everything about the human heart is erotic and beautiful, its shape, form, the way it moves, the sound it makes... mmm..... lol

Great thread!! I've always been into ripping the heart out of a beautiful chest as a way of killing. Not into the heart itself so much as the act of ripping it out.

Hey I was searching for heart related stuff and this popped up. I believe I'm a cardiophile. I love listening to and masturbating to the sound of a guys heartbeat. I want to open up a muscular guy's chest and play with his heart.

Back