This one amazes me. I'd like to know if he actually recovered fully. I'd especially love it if they interviewed him later and we got to hear all about what that was like for him.

I would say that if you're hanging a man and there is any chance you would give him a reprieve and stop it, do not drop him like that. It wouldn't be that great to survive a hanging and end up crippled for life.

This is an odd one - they start hanging two guys, then cut one down and revive him, seemingly very affectionately. in Indonesian, but perhaps Iran? Can any of our Indonesian members explain?

I can't tell you any more, but perhaps one of our Indonesian/Malaysian members can check t out?

Hey deaddirty, this is a prison hanging in Iran from a couple of years ago. Two men were sentenced to death, the first has been hanged and has been left to die on the gallows. In the video he is unconscious and nearly dead. The second guy is pleading for his life with the relatives of whoever he harmed or killed. They decide they want him to die, so he is hanged but the relatives (who have the power of pardon) change their minds once they see him being executed, so they order him to be taken down. He is then revived by the executioners. This has happened a few times in Iran.

Thanks for the info!

Brazilian live-streaming - live as in death!
The site is new to me - let's see if vid embedding works with it.

[video]http://www.rigoremortis.com/2017/10/10/brazilian-man-live-streams-his-suicide-by-hanging/[/video]

Nice find, thanks for posting!

More of her than him, but OK.

His jeans slipped down to his thighs as he hanged, exposing him in his dark briefs which I think he has thoroughly shat - wonder if he cummed up against her too?

I think he's filled his jeans.

Don't think we've seen this before?

What a beautiful young man, with just possibly some cum-damp in his jeans bEside her face.

Did you know that ceiling fans can also be used for ventilation?

Back