Thanks. Sadly I think I've exhausted the YouTube search, though I have got a smallish batch of Russian pics to post once I've found time to check them over.

19-year-old youth was hanging in West Bengal's Rohit Bagdehri on Lahirabad tree.
Father said that Rohit had walked out of the house three days ago, then mother said out of yesterday Dirtless Nearly 300 feet away from the Ashram Chak Mundrabia of the Mundadeia Panchayat in Bagdeheri area of ​​the Kundithana block, a youth has hanged himself on a chhathim tree near the well in the Laharabad forest after hanging himself. It is said that Youth West About 19-year-old Rohit Baori is from Palasboni village of Lokpur police station area of ​​Birbhum district of Bengal. The village is adjacent to the border of Jharkhand. On receiving the information, Bagdehari police station in-charge SP Manjhi, ASI Rakesh Ranjan Shastrabal's jawans took the spot to the spot. Later in-charge Manjhi said that the matter is of love affair. In this regard, the correspondent asked the deceased's father, Lakhay alias Maa Bauri He said that Rohit had gone home three days ago.Where to go to aunt's house, I will go to the house. The same asked the mother of the deceased, and said something else. That is, the person came out of the house on Saturday. Saying that Rohit said going to Lokpur to see the Thakur / statue. When the conductor asked the parents about the quarrel or heard something in the house then said that in some way There is no hassle of any stranger. Only when the parents were asked that the boy was a matter of love affair, in which the villagers including the parents said that the affair was not there. I have nothing. But analyzing this is clearly pointing towards this point. The way the leaves of the wind tree do not move. In the same way, how can Rohit do suicide by hanging himself? It was told that the cyclists were also found under the tree at the spot. People were overwhelmed to see Shiva. For the post mortem, Jmtara was sent to Sadar Hospital.

http://theync.com/19-year-old-youth-was-hanging-in-west-bengals-rohit-bagdehri-on-lahir.htm

Last edited:
Back