Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
43-year-old holidaymaker David Cavallin from Sweden commited a naked suicide in Thailand a few days ago suffocating himself with a black plastic bag.

He had phoned the Embassy of Sweden in advance and notified them of his intentions so that when police arrived they could take photos of his naked corpse while still fresh!

Very smart, thank you David!

Join our Secret Room for more uncensored pics, no watermarks!

http://scandasia.com/swede-called-the-embassy-before-committing-suicide-in-pattaya

He seems to have exited life under the most pleasant conditions, exactly as he wished. He was a smart (and well-hung) man. My only criticism of his methods is that he should have kept his underpants on, in anticipation of the inevitable photo session.

HOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hairy chest. HUGE balls. Big, uncut dick.

And, a kind, considerate man. Not only did he let folks now so he wouldn't just lie there and "stank the place up," attract bugs, etc., but he also had the generosity to get naked so we could all enjoy what he has. Had. Well, still has.

I could look at his dude all day! I think I'll make this my screen saver! :yummy:

Yes, he do it. Naked like a real man, doing best game a male can do, sex until his heart go dead.

Back