BlackWorld

Nicest sicko around
MSHARIQEN-2021-2.jpg

Glee star Cory Monteith was found dead at Vancouver's Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel Saturday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. He was 31.

'Glee' Star Cory Monteith Checks Into Rehab for Substance Addiction
'The Glee Project' Adds Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Samuel Larsen as Mentors (Exclusive)

The actor was found at noon Saturday on the hotel's 21st floor, Vancouver police said in a news conference. He checked into the hotel on July 6, and was expected to check out Saturday. When Monteith missed his checkout time at noon, hotel staff went to his room and discovered his body.

Police said Monteith was with other people Friday night. An examination of hotel video footage showed him returning to his room alone early Saturday morning. Police believe he was alone when he died. No cause of death was given and no foul play is suspected, police said. Police are questioning the people he was with Friday night.

In March, Monteith voluntarily checked himself into rehab for substance abuse. He previously checked into rehab when he was 19. It was unclear why the British Columbia-native had checked into the Vancouver hotel.

Family, Vancouver police said, have just been informed. He had been deceased for several hours when his body had been discovered.

Representatives for Glee producers 20th Century Fox Television, Fox, series co-creator Ryan Murphy and Lea Michele did not immediately returns THR's requests for comment.

Monteith has played Finn Hudson, the lovable boy-next door on Glee, since it debuted in 2009. He also has a role in the upcoming indie All the Wrong Reasons.

Monteith's Glee co-star Mark Salling, who played Finn's best friend Puck, took to Twitter on Saturday as news of his friend's death had spread with a poignant, "no." Castmate Dot-Marie Jones used all-caps to convey her grief.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/glee-star-cory-monteith-dies-584965

Autopsy scheduled for Monday, he will be awesome.

I wish I was his mortician. oh well, hopefully someone can get his autopsy photos. one can dream right....

He was hot :( RIP Cory... Knowing he's lying naked and dead somewhere gets me hard tho :p I bet he looks amazing on a slab arrrgh I wanna eat his feet!!

He was hot :( RIP Cory... Knowing he's lying naked and dead somewhere gets me hard tho :p I bet he looks amazing on a slab arrrgh I wanna eat his feet!!

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!!!!!! YOWZAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! just eat em raw!! oh yeah, fa fa fa fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really sad, I love him as Finn Hudson. :'(

RIP Cory, you will be missed.

Was hot... Now would be VERY HOT

Reast in Peace

Dude was super cute, even for his age he looked like 19... anyways it's really sad

Why does they mention his troubles with substance abuse, he was alone when he died no foul play suspected so what not think mixing up over the counter medications or sudden cardiac arrest; he was a young man with a future, some troubles not big enough for suspecting suicide: so why the mud on his dead.

Why does they mention his troubles with substance abuse, he was alone when he died no foul play suspected so what not think mixing up over the counter medications or sudden cardiac arrest; he was a young man with a future, some troubles not big enough for suspecting suicide: so why the mud on his dead.
He was a drug abuser his entire adult life

this is so sag, i can't fully process it yet

He died In a room on the 21st floor of the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel, ... Now he's in the morgue in the basement of Vancouver General Hospital, waiting his turn on Monday...

He's a cute body now, and won't look cute once he either burns or rots away. I wonder how Taylor Swift feels about one of her ex's dying?

Back