His first starring role was in gay horror director David Decoteau's Killer Bash. Unfortunately, as the star, he survives.

Here he is preparing for a run by taking off his shirt and rubbing it over his body and then smelling it.

And here he is at a fraternity initiation which seems to involve mostly standing around in underwear and erotically pouring vodka over each other.

Here's him when he's naked and killed in Bloody Mary.

OMG I would pay to be his mortician!!! He looked fucking hot when he was alive (and shirtless) on the show. can you imagine his corpse - unclothed/NUDE on the table?

what hot handsome feet!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the vids - especially the Bloody Mary one. Great to see Cory naked even if it was just his back because he was slim and had a nice butt. Wish that I could have been there when he was autopsied.

I really like this clip. Noticed how he's naked in the room, but feels the need to have his pants on to wash up ? Must think the ghost in the mirror is a prude! ;)

That was some years ago... He was mostly known for his persona in Glee. Sad news for all Gleekers.

Why does they mention his troubles with substance abuse, he was alone when he died no foul play suspected so what not think mixing up over the counter medications or sudden cardiac arrest; he was a young man with a future, some troubles not big enough for suspecting suicide: so why the mud on his dead.

OK so the coroner announced that heroin and alcohol where present on his blood, so much for trying to show so compassion for a drug abuser that wasted his life on a single night. Will miss his smile and those milk teeth of his.

his was cremated, such a shame!

Back