This is a great set of images, psycboy! He was handsome, and then the structural integrity of his head was compromised -- bummer when that happens.

Awesome thread by any standards!:winner:

Great pics and links, thought he may have been drunk( fairly normal for aussies) and fell but the story does not link alcohol at all which is good but still he is dead which is a bummer, :RIP:

I'm not try to be talkative but at the 6th pic I see a tattoo on his tummy, and others pic do not have.

I'm not try to be talkative but at the 6th pic I see a tattoo on his tummy, and others pic do not have.

First off, I don't think there are any rules here against being talkative. At least I hope there aren't, or I'm in big trouble.

Secondly, I agree with you about the tattoo which shows up only on the body in the sixth picture. You are very observant, and would make an excellent detective. :D It appears a second victim has become mixed in with the main event.

First off, I don't think there are any rules here against being talkative. At least I hope there aren't, or I'm in big trouble.

Secondly, I agree with you about the tattoo which shows up only on the body in the sixth picture. You are very observant, and would make an excellent detective. :D It appears a second victim has become mixed in with the main event.

Right about hoping one can't be too talkative.

Can there really be too many victims?

Good detective work. A bit of post mortum tattoo work. ;-)

Back