the body during autopsy or what injuries,

which from what we see were minimal.

The main image is shows just the stitching

up from the Y cut. The one young girl?

seems to have her hands right in the groin

of the open trousers. What's more to be

video taping this and taking photos seems

strange, but nice for us here on CDG.

This was kinda strange .. But hot! Very handsome guy!
But, they kept looking at and showing his hands and fingers .. I was like now check his feet and toes !! Oh well!! Still interesting to see!

I would love for someone to touch my dead body all over like that, and molest me, touching my dick and scrotum. I would love to have angel lust waiting for them. Would love to die with an erection.
you would be the most popular patient because of your permanent erection, which is why you would be kept in cold storage for a very long time. people would touch your body every day and play with your stiff cock. :love1:

I had a an ex-boyfriend that died and I went to see him in the chapel of rest the morning he died. I didn't undress him but I fondled his hair, held his hand and kissed his forehead. I did that about three times. While sobbing my heart out. I can understand them wanting to touch him at least.

And afterwards in my difficulty in handling it, at one point I momentarily thought, "Maybe if I phone him....", before realising how stupid it was. I can't remember why exactly now but I already had some of his pubic hair, which I kept for about 3 months because it had his scent.

I had a an ex-boyfriend that died and I went to see him in the chapel of rest the morning he died. I didn't undress him but I fondled his hair, held his hand and kissed his forehead. I did that about three times. While sobbing my heart out. I can understand them wanting to touch him at least.

And afterwards in my difficulty in handling it, at one point I momentarily thought, "Maybe if I phone him....", before realising how stupid it was. I can't remember why exactly now but I already had some of his pubic hair, which I kept for about 3 months because it had his scent.
i think it makes a big difference whether you knew the deceased person or not. for example, i only have lewd fantasies with dead people I don't know.

Back