Paris by night

Forum Newcomer
I found on the google search some new dead man in Vietnam and China. After that, I searched the key "male body" in Chinese on Baidu, a search engine of China. It gave me many new image that I think it has never appeared on this site. All guys were dead. Hope u like it !

I found on the google search some new dead man in Vietnam and China. After that, I searched the key "male body" in Chinese on Baidu, a search engine of China. It gave me many new image that I think it has never appeared on this site. All guys were dead. Hope u like it !

Something to add on for this pic. The 21-year-old guy is a victim which collapsed at 5km mark of a marathon in Guangzhou, China. More pics here.
W020121120293040788732.jpgW020121120293042291175.jpgW020121120293043779509.jpgW020121120293045361261.jpgW020121120293046667746.jpg

great post! Xin chào paris by night. Which site did you get those pics? Can you share some links?

great post! Xin chào paris by night. Which site did you get those pics? Can you share some links?

I can't remember the sites which I pick these pics from, because I use search engine (Google, Baidu) to find them with the "key words" like "male corpse" or "xác chết", "xác nam thanh niên"... I must use Google Translate to translate into Vietnamese and Chinese for the more accurate results. Are you Vietnamese ? You live in Vietnam? What region you stay ?

What do you mean by "traditional mind"?

I mean that Vietnamese live with traditional values. It's good for family and social life to conserve the culture, but it has some bad points. It's hard for them to accept a new thing, such as Gay, Les, Trans... And sometimes, they think a person who love to see a deadbody like members of this site (us) is sick.

hello guy! I found from the video that the dead body always wears white sock before they into the casket in Vietnam, it is very sexy i think. how about you?

there`s some funeral video such as "Dam tang" "tang le""nhap quan" in youtube but very little,especially young male guys.

Could you find some more vids and pics about the body wearing white sock in Vietnam?

i can`t speak Vietnamese and i dont know how to search it on internet

instead of that i can give some Chinese photo to you.

OK?

hello guy! I found from the video that the dead body always wears white sock before they into the casket in Vietnam, it is very sexy i think. how about you?

there`s some funeral video such as "Dam tang" "tang le""nhap quan" in youtube but very little,especially young male guys.

Could you find some more vids and pics about the body wearing white sock in Vietnam?

i can`t speak Vietnamese and i dont know how to search it on internet

instead of that i can give some Chinese photo to you.

OK?

I searched and see a little vids. You try it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSej9ZA5eDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neyTAgzV3Iw

Back