Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
acx8hxQ4.jpg

We have obtained high-resolution morgue photos of
Ibragim Todashev killed by the FBI on May 22, 2013.

Dude was only 27, fit and hairy MMA fighter.

If you want to view the complete set without the warermarks you need premium membership. Contact me for details.

He resembles Tamerlan. It would appear Chechnya is the land of big dicks.

Are all the guys from Chechnya incredibly sexy? Tamerlan and this guy both were HOT, not in the classical sense but more in a primal lustful sense. Id love to have seen both of them naked.

I think they are both gorgeous, not Tamerlans little brother though.

I think they are both gorgeous, not Tamerlans little brother though.
Yes they are both gorgeous, love their hairy young bodies. I bet they are both well endowed. Tamerlan's little brother has a nice slim body though and I bet he will get hairy as he gets a bit older.

A most perplexing and disturbing situation.
Todashev was in FBI custody and unarmed when shot dead with seven bullets BY an FBI agent
while undergoing an intensive high level government interrogation
surrounded by numerous other government agents and the police.

Was Todashev a man who knew too much???

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-changes-story-again-ibragim-todashev-shooting-114132404.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-fbi-murder-of-ibragim-todashev-the-boston-witness-who-knew-too-much/5337056

:not sure::not sure::not sure:

:question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark: :question mark:

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't buy that garbage the FBI fabricated.

Yeah, I don't buy that garbage the FBI fabricated.

Good, budd!! Inquiring, questioning minds show intelligence and being wise. :rocks3:

Something is really fishy here, these government guys didn't want this guy singin' like a canary, that is so for sure.
Deal is, what is it that these guys are coverin' all up ? :wdaphack:

They say he was shot in the back which is strange given he was being interogated which would suggest the agents were in front of him? I am sure the story will clear up some day.

I think the FBI decided that these guys need to die.

Yes you can see his feet in our Secret Room, no watermarks on images incredible resolution.

Ibragim Todashev weighing in

adzYrBKW.jpg

Ibragim Todashev weighing in at a 2009 mixed martial arts competition in Salem, New Hampshire.

Back