Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Support the website and become a Forum Elite memberby donating at least $30 via PayPal.

THANK YOU!

I donated to keep this site going!!

You should do to, or otherwise my squad of eastern European Hitman will track you down, and make YOU a permanent addition to CDG!!!

Donate today for a CDG FUTURE!!

*Voice of Obama*

* I am Barack Obama, and I support this campaign!*

Many thanks to all members who have donated.

We truly hope more people who like the site will help us stay online.

-smiles- I'm trying to scrape up money to do so

i think it does

PayPal will automatically convert free of charge. every donation counts! Thank you!

Could you at least provide instructions on how to send the money to the forum on Paypal? The link just takes you to the Paypal homepage and I don't know what to do from there. Also, is this $30 a one time fee to become an elite member or would it be a month to month payment thing?

Access is given both depending on post count and the amount you decide to donate.

meatpie, i promised to you that i would donate to this forum but i didn't . i didn't keep my promise. i can't tell you how sorry and guilty i am.

i was trying to donate some money to this forum this summer( or last summer) when i lost my hearing in my left ear all of a sudden. all my savings went to regaining my hearing. i am still half deaf now...sign...i swear i would donate as soon as i get better because i love this forum so much it's become a part of my life!

i lost my hearing in my left ear all of a sudden. all my savings went to regaining my hearing. i am still half deaf now.!

:( :sm (41):

I am so sorry friend, I wish there was something I could do to help you.

Unforutnately hearing loss is common, even in young people.

Do you have ringing in your years?

You are very young, take vitamins ginkgo biloba, it must be very cheap in China.

Did your doctor tell you why this problem has occurred?

We are all gonna die anyway, don't think about it too much.

I know its brutal but its the same for everyone else.

i can accept the loss of hearing. but the ringing in my ears is really driving me crazy. i have done everything the doctor told me to do, but nothing seems to have worked so far.

i think the problem occurred due to too much stress from life but everybody around me seems to be living under much stress, why did it only happen to me? sigh......god is so unfair. he can give some people very bad deal sometimes

It is not just you.

I have ringing too and not much can be done about it. My doctor told me the auditory nerve in my right ear is damaged by an unkown cause. He gave me drugs and vitamins but nothing helped.

I started taking ginkgo biloba - high doses, every days for months.

Up to 1 mg a day!

At first no change, but then it subsided so I can hardly hear it now and it doesn't bother me, only at night when it is very quiet.

Dear friend, no reason to get depressed, there are much worse things than this.

I strongly recommend that you start taking Ginko extracts as soon as possible and you will see that it will help you in a few months!

The ringing may not disappear but it will gradually become less noticeable, try it and I am hoping you will post again and have improvement!

I wish you the best of health in the new year!

Life is hard for all people - we will die sooner or later, don't think about it too much!

Ok, talk me through this complicated shit again.
HOW, do I send you money? Why in HELL is paypal so fucking complicated???

Hello,

What part do you find difficult in PayPal?

I can guide you step by step.

Everything, passwords, usernames,,, where do I send it to?
honestly, paypal is the most confusing, complicated shit I've ever attempted.... AND, I've used it before and I STILL can't figure it out.

Back