Click on "The Secret Room" Forum and enter your pass.

I don't mind financially supporting sites. I've joined Bootlust, Boyspycam and many others. I can afford it. I have dozens and dozens of clips from Deadguys Cinema and Serial Killers Underground and Best Deaths. The reason I don't share them? Because of this so called Meatpie person. He is a sociopath, a petty tyrant and an unapologetic racist.

Please tell me why I --or anyone for that matter-- would want to financially support this site when the owner constantly insults his members? Anyone who disagrees with him? Banned! Anyone who stands up to him? Banned!

I've listened in silence while Meatpie has hurled racist epithets against blacks and asians. "Niggers make me puke" he has said that on more than one occasion. This is a site for necrophiliacs for Christ's sake. We should have to endure racism here? Are you kidding me?

I like the content here and I would be more than happy to support it with a membership but I am black. I am one of the "niggers" that you disparage and there is no FUCKING WAY IN HELL THAT I AM GOING TO LINE YOUR POCKETS. If anything I would like to work to make sure that you don't have any site at all. You're a fucking asshole, Meatpie and it is my fondest wish that someone someday will put a bullet through your head and leave you to die in the streets with your face so badly mutilated that you can't be identified by your loved ones--if in fact you have any.

Have nice day.

"I've listened in silence while Meatpie has hurled racist epithets against blacks and asians"
Well, if you are black and have issues with how Meatpie has been and felt insulted by this then why did you stick around? Who's the sociopath?
I have been a member here for a long time, I have never been treated poorly and I have never seen him lash out at anyone who didn't deserve it. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have a second home and an extended family. If you don't like the way things are run then simply leave. No one is forcing you to be here. Some of us chose to financially support this site because we love it here and want it to grow and prosper.
Again, don't like it here then don't come here. Go bitch somewhere else where someone else prolly won't give a flying fuck what you think.
Plus, you might want to post shit like this in the Flame and hate category. Or better yet, just don't post at all!

Because of this so called Meatpie person. Anyone who disagrees with him? Banned! Anyone who stands up to him? Banned!

:hard lol:

That's absolutely not true, we rarely ban users. In fact it's criticism and feedback from members that helps us make the site better and grow stronger.

Hello. I have been a long time user. I would love to donate to the site, but there is no way for me to do that without losing my privacy. I will instead try and find pics to post. It is rather unfortunate that in North America it is rather hard to find uncovered accident scenes. The censoship in America is brutal. Any form of gore or voilently killed people are instantly hidden from public view. We can't snap photos and take videos with our cellphones unfortunately. Don't I wish I lives in south america ^_^.

I want to thank meatpie for keeping the site open and free to guests and regular members.

CDG 4 life!

I agree 100%. It's hard to get pics in US I keep my camera with me just in case. When I was 15 I saw a train that had just hit a car loaded with young teens coming back from football practice. The car had stalled in the tracks I guess. Seven maimed, bodies everywhere, what a sight, my god, it was something.

Hi

I get this
Sorry, you need to upgrade to premium membership if you want to continue using this site.

I have no way of paying for any website, as I spent only about 4 h a week on the net. and live of welfare, it would be bad losing this site, its teh only male site I know to have darker stuff...

Back