The bodies collected for recycling.

4_1.jpg4_2.jpg4_3.jpg

crew and passengers hid.
But all of them will find ....

Really good pictures. Would very much like to see what the pirates do with the bodies. What program are you using?

Great work. The uniforms and bodies need a few bullet holes though. Great face expressions, and body poses. Thanks.

They will lie naked with their friends and lover in death forever.

Excellent 3D modelling and rendering really love your work which is getting better all the time, some bullet holes and blood would be nices touches but I can get by without them, also not quite so dark would allow a bit more detail to be seen, I realise the darkness could be for effect but they almost need torches .
Great and please keep them cummin, I do thoroughly enjoy them

:cute wink:

Well, suppose ..... It was an electromagnetic weapon - destroying or paralyzing the nervous system of the victim. On a spaceship dangerous to use other weapons.

Although it was just laziness.
I promise you - next time there will be a hole and blood.

Well, suppose ..... It was an electromagnetic weapon - destroying or paralyzing the nervous system of the victim. On a spaceship dangerous to use other weapons.

Although it was just laziness.
I promise you - next time there will be a hole and blood.
I think they look AWESOME just the way they are. Love the cold storage pics. Thanks, and keep 'em coming!

:5 stars:

Back