It would also be nice to see one of the troopers being captured alive by the pirates, and then executed (gun to the back of the neck of the victim, who is kneeling and held down, for example)

I just love the picture of the bodypile ... one of my ongoing fantasies is to end up in one. Good work!

I just love the picture of the bodypile ... one of my ongoing fantasies is to end up in one. Good work!

I agree, both about the hotness of the body pile and how much I would like to be in one. Hey Maxkn, any of this stuff set in a morgue would be great. Maybe one or more guys could die with clear plastic bags over their heads. Another suggestion for the future is frozen to death. Thanks!

Love the shots with the bodies lines up--really hot focus on their faces and the pirates removing their clothes! Great work!

It would also be nice to see one of the troopers being captured alive by the pirates, and then executed (gun to the back of the neck of the victim, who is kneeling and held down, for example)

you dont want to enjoy hanging them, watching them dance one at a time at the end of a hanging rope or executed in some other far crueler and degrading way for them.

that gun could have just made them pass out...and the freezing chamber theyre in is kind of like a stasis chamber, and once their captors are done with their travel they'll unfreeze them and theyre good to "use"...that would be hotter, since whats the point of making out with a dead person right? they wont feel the pleasure and besides its disgusting

Great story. The pirates attack and take by surprise the young and rookies troopers. All of them are annihilated. The pirates, not conform with the loot, start to strip the handsome corpses of their nice uniforms and boots. The underwear and socks are removed too. At the end, the naked corpses are piled like a any merchandise.

you dont want to enjoy hanging them, watching them dance one at a time at the end of a hanging rope or executed in some other far crueler and degrading way for them.

Hmmm, perhaps I'd like to see both. :) And perhaps also someone getting executed by having their neck trampled/crushed under the boots of the attacker...

Back