:cute wink:

Well, suppose ..... It was an electromagnetic weapon - destroying or paralyzing the nervous system of the victim. On a spaceship dangerous to use other weapons.

Although it was just laziness.
I promise you - next time there will be a hole and blood.

I get that. Maybe the victims internal organs, eye sockets, eardrums or guts could burst from the inside. Just a thought. Great 3D images. Keep it cumming.

I downloaded Daz3D and am surprised at how easy and fun it is to come up with a scene. But of course the default models don't come with genitals! What models are you using? Can you recommend any locations to download good models/textures? (translation: i want to find the ones you're using b/c they're extremely hot! :))

and more pictures can be when a bunch of guys on a table in the morgue. different perspectives of corpses. and draw a necro sex

Great work. The uniforms and bodies need a few bullet holes though. Great face expressions, and body poses. Thanks.

not all guns, particularly in science fiction settings will leave bullet holes. burn marks maybe depending on the energy being used.

here is one... maybe they are not dead... only stunned. When they arrive at destination, they are unpacked and sold as slaves and each ending in a different scenerio... 1. could be made a harem boi. 2. could be endlessly milked 3. could be an sm toy 4. a pet and 5. dinner.

And I almost forgot.... amazing work... I wish I had your talent. I would like to thank you for what you have already posted...

I would like to see the troopers stripped by the pirates step to step, the boots first, the socks, the pants, etc.

Back