The Best Man is usually responsible in many parts of the world for organizing

the famed Batchelor Party. The last night out for the Groom to be as a "free" man!

Pranks range from strippers where at times one of the girls ends up stripping the Groom to be,

to his mates stripping him and tying him to a pole out in public naked, to shaving the Groom to be's

body from neck to ankles.

You are about to witness one case where the biggest joke ended up being played on the Best Man.

We'll never know what hi jinks took place with the Groom to be on this night in the big city, but somehow
the Best Man became separated from his groomsmen still wearing his own t-shirts, that he'd bought for them
all chiding that the Groom to be was making the "big mistake" by not remaining "free".

I'll let you judge who made the "big mistake" here when the Best Man made his way to the local train station in the
middle of the night stumbling along barely able to stay on his feet and all alone. It didn't take long for him to be observed
and his state to be appreciated. We are fortunate to have the opportunity here to relive this moment in treasured keepsake
photos take well over a decade ago. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have for many years. Please show your
appreciation by clicking on the button "Rate this thread" in the upper right corner and voting.

View attachment 56495View attachment 56496View attachment 56497View attachment 56498View attachment 56499

There are a few more if you like these...

more, more! this dude is good looking!

Great theme! I'm also fond of the topic! I love men's feet. And the few times in our city, on the street, I met a totally drunk guys or men who were unconscious from inebriation.
Several times, there were moments,when I could carry the drunk fellows in the secluded place, and removing shoes and socks off their feet, could enjoy a smell and type of their barefoot, fragrant feet, But in recent times when drunk guys can be on the street, very rare.

Last edited:
Excellent pics!!! Do you have pics showing their butt?? Clothed and/or bare??

Oh Doc, i remember your old site. i such a fan ! and so happy i found this site. Sex with sleeping guys is the biggest kick for me!!!! thanks for sharing these fantastic pics. can't wait to see more.

Yeah, I also remember Doc's old site. He was sharing his amazing vids on 4share.com or somewhere. I would be happy to watch again! :)

Oh Doc, i remember your old site. i such a fan ! and so happy i found this site. Sex with sleeping guys is the biggest kick for me!!!! thanks for sharing these fantastic pics. can't wait to see more.

It was a Ning site. Best videos of our particular... genre. Some interesting stories and pictures too. Hope we will see a full revival.

Great theme! I'm also fond of the topic! I love men's feet. And the few times in our city, on the street, I met a totally drunk guys or men who were unconscious from inebriation.
Several times, there were moments,when I could carry the drunk fellows in the secluded place, and removing shoes and socks off their feet, could enjoy a smell and type of their barefoot, fragrant feet, But in recent times when drunk guys can be on the street, very rare.

Would love to hear you relive some of those stories when you found guys on the street.

Many stories, I too could tell from before the days of digital cameras...try not to be without one now!

Excellent pics!!! Do you have pics showing their butt?? Clothed and/or bare??

Oh, my yes, I have plenty of butt shots and even many exposing and fingering

their tight virgin holes. Love to watch them wink at me.

Even one or two where I work a small dildo up that virgin hole.

Love your thread... as well as the sleeper's lair series...

Can you please share your videos???......I'm seriously dying of hunger watching all these pictures!! Please don't torture me with all these pictures!! :(

evphoto 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgSleep.jpgUntitled.jpg

Love seeing sleeping guys next to feet or pranks where feet are placed on the guys face.

Absolutely amazing - thank you - my fantasy to play with a guy when he is out cold - can we see the video please?

Back