I love guys in white briefs, without a shirt. Their pants are sort of half off and eventually fall all the way off.

I love guys in white briefs, without a shirt. Their pants are sort of half off and eventually fall all the way off.

I agree!

I found a friend who had died of heart failure during the night. He was naked lying on his stomach and it looked like he had tried to raise himself as his hands and arms were in that position. He did not have a sheet over him. If I were to die during the night (I have had two close friends who did) I would want to be naked.

Desert Cami's, Jungle-Boots, hands tied behind my back, shirt opened, dog-tags plastered against my chest by sweat - pounding heart making the dog-tags pulse.

Red ball cap (brim facing forward), white athletic socks and a pair of black sneakers (high-tops)...NOTHING ELSE

Motorcycle race leathers... I have some I could donate.
Or else being shot through the leathers or a leather jacket, slow realisation that he's been shot and going to die, blood on his lips. Comforted by a fellow biker guy, cuddled as he slips away, kissed by buddy just before he dies revealed that it was his comforter that shot him

Back