Sportsgear ever good. (Ice)Speedskating Skinsuits,Soccer Outfits,Cycling Wear.....Lycra / Spandex are very very Welcome (with a nice Bulge) ;-)

Polyester Basketball jerseys and backwards caps. Gym wear?
Is there any possibility of having gore in your films?

My birthday suit!
I second this. Birthday suits are so budget-friendly! LOL

Plus, IMO, it adds to the killer's intimidation factor because you're removing layers of protection and leaving the victim in a state of vulnerability.

For example, show me a guy in a business suit getting strangled in his living room, I'd probably say, "meh'. Show me a guy in his birthday suit (bare chest, barefoot, butt on display, and junk swinging around) being chased by a killer with a chainsaw in an abandoned forest/building, I'd be wishing that were me!

To me, it's just more fun that way! XD

For the moment of extinction only a birthday suit will do. However no objection if you want the pleasure of removing clothes s a preliminary to the ultimate moment

Yes! Same here... or maybe shirt and tie, tucked with belt... like an office boy strangled in his office attire or work uniform...

Jeans, ans sport shirt whith a white tee undershirt !!...
the assassin grabs the boy, he grabs the neck and with the other hand he opens the shirt ... then he takes the knife and nails it several times until he dies !! ... perfect

For me, maybe the pants a medical doctor wears, no socks underwear or shirt. Then after the guy is on the gallows, or just before he sits in the chair, I would pull them down around his ankles to humiliate him in front of the witnesses - then someone can suck his cock before he drops or before the gas is released or before the electric current is turned on. What excitement to take your mind off impending death.

Back