Scottish Army uniform in battle - WW1 uniform is good, modern one not that different

hey todd how ya going? g.day from oz! love your site it,s a dream come true thanks so much for allowing my fantasies come true! I would love to see a really hot and butch guy dressed so hotly just strangled to death,by surprise like it,s unexpected! I love your site and always will! thankx.

Have my boots on, Leather jeans stuffed in the tops, leather shirt, leather jacket. Maybe on my knees and a bullet in the back of the head. Or firing squad. Or my dick up the ass of a biker I just killed. Humping his dead ass with two knifes in his back as handles. Alternative would be a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor's on my feet.

Outlawbiker.

Have my boots on, Leather jeans stuffed in the tops, leather shirt, leather jacket. Maybe on my knees and a bullet in the back of the head. Or firing squad. Or my dick up the ass of a biker I just killed. Humping his dead ass with two knifes in his back as handles. Alternative would be a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor's on my feet. Outlawbiker.

I am standing over you - leather strap in hand, from behind, you are not aware of my presence - as you fuck the ass of your most recent victim! You are getting close, too close to stop, I wrap the strap around your neck and pull! You can't stop me as you are to engrossed in your conquest! Your leather biker pants have worked there way down enough to frame your hot ass, almost instantaneously as you unload so powerfully you collapse atop your victim! As trophies I will take the hot, sweaty boots from your feet and the feet of your victim! They will afford me great pleasure!

Sorry, may not have been the right place for that response! Just got worked up after reading OBs description. I apologize if it was out if place!

I see you fucking your most recent kill, the biker you just stabbed and are now fucking, you dont notice me until you feel my gun against your head, get up shithead, I say to you.

hey todd how ya going? g.day from oz! love your site it,s a dream come true thanks so much for allowing my fantasies come true! I would love to see a really hot and butch guy dressed so hotly just strangled to death,by surprise like it,s unexpected! I love your site and always will! thankx.

THANK YOU !

very short shorts (not butt showing just really short) ... half tank top, flip flops - perfect for a twink victim to be chased, caught, dragged and then have those skimpy clothes ripped off before strangling him and then fucking him

Back