cute undies, jeans, white ankle socks and no shirt. hanging in the woods with my sneakers below me after I kicked them off in my death throws. oh and my cock out hard as a rock

cute undies, jeans, white ankle socks and no shirt. hanging in the woods with my sneakers below me after I kicked them off in my death throws. oh and my cock out hard as a rock

Would have to take the socks off if I found you... dead in your bare feet and stiff cock... gorgeous!

Romantic2: only if you promise to shuv my socks in my mouth then my body is yours to do whatever you would like. I died in my fantasy way so now im free game.

Romantic2: only if you promise to shuv my socks in my mouth then my body is yours to do whatever you would like. I died in my fantasy way so now im free game.

Was actually gonna shove something else in your mouth, but OK... there's the socks... now I'll pump my load all over the soles of your dead bare feet...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I want to see the bare feet. If there are any clothes, it ought to be mesh undershorts. Mind you, other outfits I have fantasized about are bicycle shorts as I want to play with the nipples before the guy hangs OR watch his hairy legs kick around.

Does anyone have a specific outfit, uniform or costume you'd like to see one of our actors killed in in an upcoming video???

Maybe you have an extra uniform or outfit you can spare for our wardrobe department.

If so, send me a note and I'll tell you where to send it.

If we use it, we'll make sure you get a copy of the video for free.

THANKS!
--Todd
View attachment 55422

I bought some parts of a beige police uniform in SF and bought the patches for it in an Army and Navy Surplus. That with tight tight beige uniform pants with highly polished shoes would be a great outfit to die in.

Horse riding gear like a spoilt rich polo player in tight bulging breeches and tall
Riding boots with a tight short sleeved polo shirt collar up .

Back