Dead swedish cutie.

so unfortunate, handsome guy. Thanks :RIP:

I tried to read the provided report, but we are experiencing some link-rot here. Swedes are much sought after for their huge penises, so maybe this cutie tripped over his. Furthermore, if he tripped and then fell off one of those mountains in the background, that would explain why he died.

I know that Swedes are big dickheads but i do not know about their dicks -Das dick an sich. :grin:

His name was Jim Åhl and he was one of the last surviving skiers in the Swedish national team, the rest of have already died. The Swedish skiers league think that the skiers are training to hard and then their hearts goes -pop!

Jim Åhl was driving his girlfriend to Sundsvall in his car when he just croaked.

Thank you for filling in the details for me, old bearkill. I am not convinced that the hearts of athletes will pop from training too hard. I suspect something else is going on. What a time to croak, when you are driving your car!

His heart went like the weasel when he understood that both he and his girlfriend were heading for Twilfit for some lingerie.

I mean cross country skier or cross country dresser... what is the difference?

No i do not think he was really a transvestite, i was just making an assumption. :)

Last edited:
Back