ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

LAST J/O,
BEST J/O
:winner:

:stroke::load::load::load::load:

Ahh, granted his last wish before execution, excellent. Thanks

Perfect timing ... just imagine cumming as your killed ...

Yea, he thought he was all alone jackin' his mantool to ecstasy just ask his life is snuffed out by a sniper's rifle.

Yea, he thought he was all alone jackin' his mantool to ecstasy just ask his life is snuffed out by a sniper's rifle.

No problem, man.

Not at all cuz' he just took the best manfuck ever n' he loves it so. Oh horny hardon yeah, he so so so so ripo randy dandy fresh soldier killed cum-to-fester sure manly pump NO more fertile mags a cummin' DOES.
:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

Used to have Mano-A-Mano K-BAR fights with a U. S. M. C. Buddy of mine back in my Navy days. Bare chested, cami-paint on our bodies, wearing cami-britches and jungle-boots. After a long and sweaty wrestling match, he had me disarmed, and my arms pinned behind my back. He'd hold the blade to my lower left pec as I struggled to get free, chest heaving, lean body tense. He'd raise the blade over his head and bring it down on my chest, blunt end, stabbing me right through my heart. I'd stiffen my body, and cry out. He'd twist the grip on my chest, shredding my Proud and Pounding Texas heart. I'd weaken and die in his clutches, as he helped me die happy.

heart shot

i am no expert on getting shot but i have read that is not always instant being shot in heart. i have a video of a guy shot in heart. looks like he pulled gun from waistband and shot himself in heart. he had oe hand on a counter and he placed the gun on the counter then stood there as blood ran out off his chest and his shirt turned red. blood ran down as far as his pants. he stood there about 10 or 15 seconds. he swayed couple times but stayed up until he fell.. lot of blood. since this guy bleed a lot i think it took a while.

So hot to see a guy losing his life as he loses his cum. The sniper probably planned the kill with perfect timing. As for the gutshot vs. chest-shot question, both are hot for me. Since his cock has lost some of its hardness after the kill, it's probably true that he died right after he blew his wad. The slower death from a gutshot may have allowed him to expel a few more spurts of seed on his way out. A sniper needs to decide the precise target of each of his kills.

Back