My ad is almost 4 years old and i found only storytellers and timewasters... i decided change the plan and live as toilet in family. any offers?

What i am looking for? I want to be replaced ordinary toilet in household and make me perfect visual and functional toilet. I want to Be chained pernament toilet . I want forced step by step modification into human toilet with no way back. In the end look like toilet with no human rights, no interest in me as human.

If someone into real contact me. I am male 28 years

+420 792 239 625 whatsapp

It's a fairly niche interest and not that closely connected to the death interest for most guys here so you may not get many takers - but happy hunting! By the way, your Scat group got lost along with all the other groups during the migration to the new system. But do refound it!

Yes, it's a niche and probably a small one here, but one with great interest to many more than would admit to it. It's one of those guilty pleasure fantasies. Wouldn't dare tell your buddies that the idea turns you on. But.......

So, Avalonboy, start your group again. Many will look, even if they don't join.

ok i have 1 guy. we decided use another 2 guys. my mouth will be connected to ass for 8 hours and then another guy for 8 hours. so 3 guys can cover 24 hours. this torture my mouth to ass everyday till i die. who can join? only serious and from europe. +420 792 239 625 whatsapp

Back