todd00009

Forum Veteran
We are happy people are enjoying our new series called DEATHBOT...

Imagine if you can custom order a lifelike robotic "male sex doll"... that you could kill again and again... anyway you want. That's the premise behind BestDeath's new series DEATHBOT...

Deathbot One A Guy Buys A Robot He Can Kill Anyway He Likes Then Strips And Lays Him On The Exam.jpgDeathbot One A Guy Buys A Robot He Can Kill Anyway He Likes Then Strips And Lays Him On The Exam.jpgDeathbot One A Guy Buys A Robot He Can Kill Anyway He Likes Then Strips And Lays Him On The Exam.jpgDeathbot One A Guy Buys A Robot He Can Kill Anyway He Likes Then Strips And Lays Him On The Exam.jpgDeathbot One A Guy Buys A Robot He Can Kill Anyway He Likes Then Strips And Lays Him On The Exam.jpg

Check it out:
"A GUY BUYS A ROBOT HE CAN KILL ANYWHAY HE LIKES, THEN STRIPS AND LAYS ON THE EXAM TABLE"
http://bestdeaths.com/cgi-bin/relea...d_lays_him_on_the_exam_table&sid=WrbKKzEiHyPX

Great plot, would love to the an owner checking that one is "fully functional" android with all the male bits before starting to kill it

when will I see that uniformed guards/soldiers that you said you have video taped? I am really looking forward to the videos.

By the way, this robot series is also hot! Please have more muscular actors!

a great premise, thanks

when will I see that uniformed guards/soldiers that you said you have video taped? I am really looking forward to the videos.

By the way, this robot series is also hot! Please have more muscular actors!

Not sure exactly when... but the uniformed/cop stuff is coming soon. -- Todd and we're definitely making more "Deathbot" stuff too :)

Love the idea of the story, it's like a dream come true. I would love to have a bot, to kill over and over and then play with his dead body. I hope you are going to make the DEATHBOT series available on DVD? My computer does not allow me to down load videos.

Back