Male4CBT

Forum Newcomer
- Straight male. Very attracted to women. At this point, probably going to "settle down" and do the traditional thing - marriage and children.

- Very open-minded and kinky. Had some gay activity with a gay roommate a long time ago. I rejected any more gay activity, as it was "bad" and my upbringing made me uncomfortable with it.

- Now, just checking to see if there are any real gay dom males out there. Not looking to waste time. Only have respect for those into extreme sexual use and sadistic CBT, and with an interest in castration. Huge testicles - for either baby-making or extreme abuse. Your choice.

male4cbt@ymail.com (I am aware of the risk of posting my e-mail)

Regadera.jpg

balls.jpg

Just what I've been looking for. I suggest you go to a sperm bank if you really think you want children. After I get to you, you won't have any balls. Do you have any interest in losing your cock? I would love to work that out with you too.

Just what I've been looking for. I suggest you go to a sperm bank if you really think you want children. After I get to you, you won't have any balls. Do you have any interest in losing your cock? I would love to work that out with you too.

If you take my testicles and penis, I would not be seeking any relationships with family values ha ha. Just post the pics here so all can enjoy

- Straight male. Very attracted to women. At this point, probably going to "settle down" and do the traditional thing - marriage and children.

- Very open-minded and kinky. Had some gay activity with a gay roommate a long time ago. I rejected any more gay activity, as it was "bad" and my upbringing made me uncomfortable with it.

- Now, just checking to see if there are any real gay dom males out there. Not looking to waste time. Only have respect for those into extreme sexual use and sadistic CBT, and with an interest in castration. Huge testicles - for either baby-making or extreme abuse. Your choice.

male4cbt@ymail.com (I am aware of the risk of posting my e-mail)

View attachment 54728

View attachment 54729
I know a cutter in my state, if you really want done.

Back