Octave

Forum Regular
— My best friend just died. He and I had been hired on a small Atlantic island, sort of nature reserve, to observe birds. We were alone in a small house since already two weeks. One evening, while I returned home after a day of observation, I found him in the bathroom. He was hung, dressed in his sporting vest, his boxer shorts on his knees. The posture was clearly shameful but it had something erotic and delightfully obscene. J. was hung at the end of the rope, immobile, half squatted. Maybe he had lost one's balance and fell into death as a stone in the water.

— I took some pictures in details.

— I didn't know that he had this kind of sexual practices. I really loved J. As a friend, of course, but I would never have refused a deeper relation if he had asked me for it. I had already dreamed to sleep a make love with him. And now I'm alone with his body. Even if I call for help, the rescue would have put a few hours to come. I managed to untie his neck to carry him in the dormitory.

— The rope had marked the neck profoundly.

— His swollen tongue sprang from its mouth, gleaming and purple. I was dying to kiss him...

— …So I took his head between my hands and put my lips against his before caressing the turgid and wet flesh of his mouth.

— All his muscles relaxed when he passed out. And like most of the deads, he had pissed himself

— …And after turning his corpse over…

— …I noticed that he had also shat himself… Death is not always beautiful, even for J., who was so prudish, nice and clean during his short life…

I licked his feet…And I have to admit that I was a little bit shameful to take advantage of his soiled body like that…

— I don't think there is a more shameful death than this.

— I called for help the next morning. J. was stiff and pale, gone for ever.

(See u next time, guys, XX)

Last edited:
very nice! keep it coming!

you have awesome stories and it just goes so well with the amazing body!

well least he wore nice undies to piss and shit in nothing like having your pic,s showing up here in what undies you die in after you piss and soil them

Thanks for posting this scenario. In some way it reminds us all that playing alone can have fire consequences.

Back