deadboyfeet

Forum Regular
Looking for a 50+bear I to real strangle play. Love to get strangled out! I am five three. One hundred thirty five lbs....sexy size seven feet. Feet look hot as I get strangled good and violently with a belt. Any dark bears here in my area or traveling here want to do this to me?

I can't believe there are no old bears around. Strangling me for real is pretty hot. Watching my body struggle...twitch. especially my feet and toes.

I need to plan another visit to Chicago. You are the hottest of victims! I wish you and I were closer for more frequent sessions.

I finally got back in here and still do several trips a year to Western Michigan so maybe we can arrange a side trip. I won't say when right now but would love to do it, unlike when I could not make it the last time.

Hope too you will think my feet and toes are hot as they spread and point while getting strangled...then go limp

I can't believe there are no old bears around. Strangling me for real is pretty hot. Watching my body struggle...twitch. especially my feet and toes.

I can vouch for how hot it is to strangle him. Just wish I was closer so that I could have another crack at that neck and those feet!

Back