sunray

Forum Resident
These two young vietnamese kids were tried in April 2011 for robbing and killing a government official in 2010. They had been caught red-handed and after a 2 day trial were both sentenced to DEATH, although the prosecution had asked for the younger one(in the short sleeved shirt which is not tucked into his trousers) to be spared the firing squad and to be imprisoned for life instead.

After two appeals which were both rejected they now await the firing squad, with the prosepct of their sweet chests being torn apart by multiple bullets and their brains blown out by a "coup de grace".

They will, indeed, be CDGs of the highest order. My kingdom for the first photos of their lovely dead bodies.

Last edited:
And the last 4 pics, as the lads are taken away to be blown to oblivion

My kingdom for their death pics!!

Last edited:
If they were executed in Vietnam it would be by firing squad or injection but it would have likely been carried out by now since it was 2011. Do you have names? We can try to look it up.

If they were executed in Vietnam it would be by firing squad or injection but it would have likely been carried out by now since it was 2011. Do you have names? We can try to look it up.

They were (are?) Nguyen Trong Nhan (31 years) and Luong Hoai Sang (21 years old).

My understanding is that their appeal process went into 2012 when injection was authorised; but it would appear that for technical reasons no-one was ever executed that way and the injection procedure has now been abandoned - so reverting to firing squad.

Death penalty upheld for Ho Chi Minh City party honcho killers

Posted on October 25, 2012

An appeal hearing by the People’s Supreme Court Monday upheld death sentences for two men convicted of killing a senior Party district official in Ho Chi Minh City. Nguyen Trong Nhan and Luong Hoai Sang had their death sentences confirmed by an appeals court Monday.

So hot! I would love to see the hot holes in their chests and hearts!!!

This was another Vietnamese execution. He was a cry-baby though. Looks like he had phenomenally long toes:heart love:

Back