sebas2013

Forum Regular
I have been spending many hours photoshoping my fucking pictures and people don't left even one "I don't like it"? C'mon is this forum only visited for fucking mute and dumb guys? :mad:

sebas2013, it is a sad fact on this and all other fora that I belong to that many will view your posts, but only a very few will reply. Look at most guys stories and photoshops. You'll see hundreds of views, but in a lot of cases the replies can be counted on your hand. When I post stories, I look more at the views for a sign that my story was liked. I can't recall if I replied to any of your posts. If I didn't, I'm sorry for that. I really did enjoy them.

I empathize and sympathize completely , a simple "thankyou" would be great sometimes but thats how it goes on most sites , it's just as HangTime says above . I think The Admins comments about Lurkers is very apt, as those that dont comment or participate put their accounts in jeopardy. There are a lot of Visitors too and they cant respond.

Last edited:
I understand your frustration, but would like to point out the downside of many short uninteresting posts as well:
Many new threads are started daily on CDG. If everyone who saw them left a comment in a new post, the number of posts per day would become so huge nobody could find the interesting new ones anymore. I personally don't like it if people add scores of posts just saying 'hot' or 'thanks' or something like that (unless I started the thread of course!!).

So I try to keep a balance between responding too little or too much.

How do others feel about this dilemma?

Sorry if members don't reply, I find it very frustrating as well. I can spend hours taking screen caps from a movie or television program then uploading and then downloading them. For what? Maybe two or three comments? So I very rarely do it anymore

I too can understand your frustrations, thats why I jokingly call myself, "Thread Killer", because it seems that once I post, nothing else gets said. I try to not take it personally, but it can be tough.

I have taken note of what sebas and ukon have said-so am making an effort to show appreciation of the effort members make.

Pierced Chest has hit the nail on the head (or perhaps the nail has hit him in te chest?).
When you have made the effort to post somethkng new it is good to bd appreciated, but on the oter hand when yu lof=g on to check what's new its a real pain to have pages of repettive posts like 'Hot' - and there's a few guys who pst far too much imho, clog up the site and waste most people's time. Tha's why i only post a comment when I reallyi like a post, or have somethng to say in reply.
Sebas, we do appreciate your posts - just like (hopefully) you enjoy plenty more psts than you reply to. :love:

Yeah, Sebas, it's frustrating not to have anyone acknowledge something you've put a lot of time and effort into. But, CDG at least provides an opportunity to get your stuff out that you might otherwise never get to share. Like my case. A few years ago, I wrote a series of Call Me Caleb stories. About long-held but internalized fantasies. I wanted desperately for someone, just one guy, to read them, but didn't have any way to share. Then I had a life-threatening medical situation and, fearing my family might find this weird shit on my computer, I deleted everything. I recovered, but my stories were gone, except for one hard copy. Oh, well, at least I could jack off to it. Then I found CGD. I retyped and put a few out there in Art, Literature (Search "Caleb"...please forgive the plug). Finally, my work could be read. And it was read. I got very few comments but enough views to know someone was reading me. So, I keep writing, and keep posting to other dude's comments. I'm satisfied.

Back