Rand503

Forum Veteran
This was going to be a revenge killing. They killed Danny, one of our guys. Now, Danny was a shit, and no one is mourning the guy. And we realize that Jared was just carrying out orders. But you can't let this thing go -- they kill one of yours, you have to kill one of theirs, so we had to take out Jarrod.12432_593328163517_7601293_34907642_5485989_n.jpg

IT's not something that we really wanted to do, though. LIke I said, Danny wasn't worth much, but Jared is actually a fairly likable guy. He's really good looking, too. Actually, he's pretty hot, and you feel it when you are in his presence. He has a masculine virulity that is rather overpowering. He's tall, athletic, a real man's man. Still, it's not personal, just business. 4deefd80564c3.jpg He likes to play tennis and has the most beautiful legs I've seen on a man. 4c3bb308a3b8b.jpg

I put Andy and Sammy on the team. Our plan was to quietely enter his apartment and shoot him with poison darts. That way there is no noise from guns, we don't need silencers, they are lightweight to carry, and almost no blood. Plus, once the poison enters his bloodstream, it's all over in a matter of minutes and there is nothing anyone can do.

We knew where Jared lived and we decided to do this late in the evening. Andy is great at picking locks and Danny scoped out the place. We knew Jared was in his bedroom watching tv. We got in with out any trouble and walked into his bedroom.

Jared was lying on his bed watching tv, wearing only his white briefs. He was startled to see us, of course, and held up his hands, and said" Whoa! What's up, guys?"

I told him to get up and be quiet. He stood up -- for a moment he thought maybe he should get his gun from his dresser, but he wouldn't have had a chance. Better to cooperate. IMG_5359_2.jpg. Jared stood there and didn't say anything. We looked him over -- he was gorgeous, we all had to admit, and it made us all a little sad that we had to dispatch him right now. His dick wasn't hard, but it's so big it really showed through the briefs. IMG_5367_3.jpg

"Do you know why we are here?" Sammy asked. Jared knew. He didn't answer, his mind was reeling over the fact that we are going to kill him and he knew it was just a tit for tat for killing Danny. After a long pause, Jared said, "Listen, maybe we can...." He didn't get to finish the sentence because Andy shot a dart right into the fleshy part of his left breast, just above the nipple. Sammy shot him again, this time in the middle of his chest.

Jared just stood there, dumbstruck. "Fuck!" he said. I handed my gun to Andy and walked up to Jared. Once the darts enter your body, it's over, and we all knew that. They were sticking out of his chest, so I put my hand his shoulder and pulled the two out of his chest.

"You didn't have to DO that," said Jared. "I know, I know, " I tried to soothe him. I put my hands on his waist and pulled his shorts down. When they were around his ankles, I grabbed his legs to help him step out of his shorts. I didn't think he would mind me stripping him, and he didn't say or do anything. When you only have a few more minutes to live, you don't care about whether you are naked. And besides, I wanted to see if his ass was as hairy as his legs.

"Let's walk to your sofa." I grabbed his arm with one hand, and put my other around his waist. It was sorta weird -- putting my arm around his muscled waist knowing that in a few minutes it will be just a lifeless corpse.

I walked him past Andy and Sammy and led him to the sofa, but just before he sat down, I kissed his hairy ass. He was already getting much weaker and hardly noticed. He sat down and I put my arm around his shoulders to hold him tightly. He started to say something, so I put my hand firmlly on his mouth to keep him quiet. I didn't want to hear anything that he had to say.

I looked at his big dick, and thought that the least I could do is to hold his dick for him. It was long enough for me to wrap my fingers around it, and I could feel his pulse on it. I slowly stroked it with my thumb while we all just waited silently. IT got a little firmer, but not really hard, so I knew I was doing the right thing by him.

After what seemed like a long time, he finally stopped breathing and went limp. I figured he was dead, but wanted to make sure. I held his dick tightly, but couldn't feel any pulse at all. "Okay boys," I said, " you did a good job." I took my hand off his mouth and kissed him goodbye.

I got up, and the other two took their turns kissing him and giving his dick a good squeeze, just for fun. Andy said, "Hey, we should check out his ballsack." He lifted up Jared's dick to reveal a large bag of testicles, which he grabbed really really hard.

"This is fun!" said Andy." Just think, a minute or so ago, he would have been punching me for doing this, and it would have really hurt. Now, he doesn't even care anymore!" It's true, Jared, just sat there, eyes closed, not moving a muscle.

We all took turns giving him a big squeeze. "Where's his briefs?" I asked. Sammy got them for me. "Okay, as a reward for a job well done, you two can wear his briefs as a trophy whenever you want." I rummaged through his clothes and found a few more pairs of briefs to pass around to us all.

"Time to get out of here," I said. We took one last look at Jared, naked on his sofa, big black bush around his impressive dick, and we left.

Danny was more than revenged.

Thanks! If anyone wants me to post more photos of Jared, I have some more nudes. Just let me know!

Great short story and with a few pics as well , great stuff . Really enjoyed it thanks

Afterwards, Andy and Sammy told me that I since Jared's dick was in my hands and was quite firm, I should have jerked him off so that he could enjoy the pleasure of one last orgasm. I agreed it would have been nice to have him shoot his load, but I really think he was too far gone. Pity, really.
Jared_Prudoff_Smith-Rick_Day-18.jpg
Jared_Prudoff_Smith-Rick_Day-17.jpg
6a00e54ecca8b98833015437949a33970c.jpgprojectq_morning_fix_jared_prudoff_smith_04.jpgprojectq_morning_fix_jared_prudoff_smith_06.jpg

tumblr_mgbfjwss6K1qi9tico1_500.jpg281570_10150246364519249_500727_n.jpgjared-prudoff-smith-03.jpgjared-prudoff-smith-01.jpgJARED PRUDOFF SMITH_thumb[2].jpg

6a00e54ecca8b98833015437949a3e970c-650wi.jpg

Yum, thanks for the extra pictures , very nice

Awesome story, and awesome pics - thanks so much for sharing!!

(If it had been me, however, I'd have turned him over and fucked his hairy ass so that my hard cock ramming and cumming in side him was his last memory...)

You're right Mattai! I should have fucked his hairy ass. I like the idea of cumming inside him while he is drifting away, or doing it right after he dies. Either way, I would have pushed his face into the pillow and rammed it in deep. Lying there so still, he would have been a perfect bottom -- a great way to lose his virginity!

Glad you're on board with the concept. I figure, breaking him while he's checking out. Definitely start cumming while he's still alive so he knows it's his last degrading thought. If you wanted to tag-team him, I'd fuck his throat while you took his ass. Just a suggestion.

Thought I would reply so that this story would repost.

Back