Arrowman's hangers

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Some from my MAN hangin' collections.....love best the "smiley rope guy"....so happy he gawt hung n' is now DEAD, he is a grinnin' from EAR ta EAR, he shure, shure IS, oh yeah, yous guys BETTCHAS he shure gawt the THRILL outta that swingin' rush of a ride !!

:load::load::load::load::sm (31)::sm (52):

Last edited:
47f9de41169152.gif

Now this one has been among my absolute favourites, so cute I think its fake.

???

Any other pics of him or info?

47f9de41169152.gif

Now this one has been among my absolute favourites, so cute I think its fake.

???

Any other pics of him or info?

PieMan....

Not fake...he was a Nazi experiment ! They wanted to see how long a huMAN could last in a oxygen lessened atmosphere...so they hung him up like this to run a test....and kept reducing the air, until he expired.

He is for real, and he really got killed.

BRUTAL n' horrible, but also VERY SEXY young STUD..they wanted the most prime for their testings.

O M G !!! APPALLING!

MOST APPALING, HORRIFIC CRIME!!!

They killed this handsome, young stud for an experiment?!

He could have been a model!!!!

Jesus Christ, what is the world cummin' to!

Thanks for the info Arrow, can we find any links a bout this model - age, country of origin?

:sm (20):

Most horrendous crime!!! Fine specimens, refined dudes like this soldier shouldn't be allowed to croak like that!

O M G !!! APPALLING!

MOST APPALING, HORRIFIC CRIME!!!

They killed this handsome, young stud for an experiment?!

He could have been a model!!!!

Jesus Christ, what is the world cummin' to!

Thanks for the info Arrow, can we find any links a bout this model - age, country of origin?

:sm (20):

I have looked......saw this in a WW2 history book, this pic and what happened to him. If you look, you will see the background does look like a laboratory.

They say that the infamous Dr. Mengele had a part in this experiment, too. I do not remember all the rest.

TERRIBLE is so right !!

Of course, I believe you.

Just shocked at the appalling way this fine young genteleman's life was taken a way....for an EXPERIMENT!!!

:totalshock::totalshock:

The monsters who did it should burn in hell for the rest of eternity!!!

What a fine, most exquisite young stud!!! :sm (19):

Hmmm sort of looks like Keanu Reeves.

As for what they did to him. Well what did you expect?
He was either a Jew, a Gypse or some fag. Which the Racist Nazi hated and killed without remorse. To them, he's was just a jew, or a gypse, or some fag that was not part of the solution.
Just my 2 pennies

the parachute guy is very sexy !!! it's a nazi victime experience ,I' saw in the tv some reportages:(

I visited Dachau once some years ago and purchased a book in the bookshop about the Holocaust...and, yes, that picture is in that book. What Arrow describes is exactly what happened. It just says a Nazi prisoner of war...no mention of age or anything else about him. Sad picture actually.

This is the text that went with the picture:
High altitude
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 1942, Sigmund Rascher and others conducted high-altitude experiments on prisoners at Dachau. Eager to find out how best to save German pilots forced to eject at high altitude, they placed inmates into low-pressure chambers that simulated altitudes as high as 68,000 feet and monitored their physiological response as they succumbed and died. Rascher was said to dissect victims' brains while they were still alive to show that high-altitude sickness resulted from the formation of tiny air bubbles in the blood vessels of a certain part of the brain. Of 200 people subjected to these experiments, 80 died outright and the remainder were executed.

Last edited:
IOf 200 people subjected to these experiments, 80 died outright and the remainder were executed.

:sm (41):

Bastards. Thank you for the great information dudes, awesome and insane and sad at the same time.

I visited Dachau once some years ago and purchased a book in the bookshop about the Holocaust...and, yes, that picture is in that book. What Arrow describes is exactly what happened. It just says a Nazi prisoner of war...no mention of age or anything else about him. Sad picture actually.

High altitude
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 1942, Sigmund Rascher and others conducted high-altitude experiments on prisoners at Dachau. Eager to find out how best to save German pilots forced to eject at high altitude, they placed inmates into low-pressure chambers that simulated altitudes as high as 68,000 feet and monitored their physiological response as they succumbed and died. Rascher was said to dissect victims' brains while they were still alive to show that high-altitude sickness resulted from the formation of tiny air bubbles in the blood vessels of a certain part of the brain. Of 200 people subjected to these experiments, 80 died outright and the remainder were executed.

Thanks for the info, Ricky. That must be from the same text from which I read this tragic occurrence. And Hitler thought he would WIN the whole world to Nazism with such beastly behaviour as this. He never got IT....to win the hearts of people, it takes more than guns, tanks and bombs...people have to LIKE you, too. Das Deustchen Volken lieben Der Fuhrer, aber nicht die Welt !

May I respectful remind everyone that most of the German people were not Nazi's.

There was about a small percentage that were real Nazi's , a majority just followed and the rest just decided to follow up.
(Human Animal Herd behavior)

Most Germans did not agree with Hitler's plans, but what can you do when like 99% of your town thinks it is a good idea. You just shut up and move along, unless you want the Gestapo on your doorstep.
This is not a defense against the atrocities of the Nazi´s but to say that not ALL German people were evil and bad.
There were Germans in the Resistance, and even tried to oust Hitler and surrender to the Allies.
Too bad they failed many times.
That is why many Germans said in the end "Ich Habe es nicht gewüst", "I did not know".

Most Germans were not even aware of concentration camps.

But let's hope it NEVER happens again!!

May I respectful remind everyone that most of the German people were not Nazi's.

There was about a small percentage that were real Nazi's , a majority just followed and the rest just decided to follow up.
(Human Animal Herd behavior)

Most Germans did not agree with Hitler's plans, but what can you do when like 99% of your town thinks it is a good idea. You just shut up and move along, unless you want the Gestapo on your doorstep.
This is not a defense against the atrocities of the Nazi´s but to say that not ALL German people were evil and bad.
There were Germans in the Resistance, and even tried to oust Hitler and surrender to the Allies.
Too bad they failed many times.
That is why many Germans said in the end "Ich Habe es nicht gewüst", "I did not know".

Most Germans were not even aware of concentration camps.

But let's hope it NEVER happens again!!

well said, human are like sheep in particular time, one can lose faith in humanity in dark time, this happens anywhere anytime, even now.

:sarcasticclap:

High altitude

Back