Had limited access and instructed to upgrade a couple days ago with no other warning of improper use. Curious as it happens now and again if it's an ad ware thing.

this is the first time i could log in this week, all week i was blocked and it was forcing me to upgrade to forum elite if i want to log in, this is still an issue and it's not the first time it happens

Due to malicious activity against the community access restrictions will contine to apply.

i'm glad the site works again now.
when i tried logging on earlier, it didnt show me the forum and told me i had to upgrade to elite membership only.

There have been problems lately, both due to hostile activity and most recently I think due to an extreme heatwave in southern Europe (I wish it had extended to the UK, it's cold here!) which overloaded the electricity supply in Bulgaria. But I'm very glad to see we are open to all again, and it's good to see you back Livngdeadman20.

Heatwave was absolutely brutal and hard to survive. Good that it has ended and now it's cold.

Malicious activity against the community is a continuous threat we receive threats and abuse daily.

Heatwave was absolutely brutal and hard to survive. Good that it has ended and now it's cold.

Malicious activity against the community is a continuous threat we receive threats and abuse daily.

is that why the page keeps getting replaced with the 'your account is limit you need to upgrade' screen every now and then? :(

On most occassions yes but it can also happen when the server is overloaded. Other restrictions also apply to users with regular accounts.

Back