The whole pulling down of the dead soldies pants is a humiliation thing straight guys do to eachother, these guys are novices obviously because if they were any good at humiliation they would know that it's only suposed to be humiliating if the mans naked or otherwise exposed. Gotte wish they would get it right lol.

Great pic! A dead soldier with his camo pants have pulled down is the best you can get.:party beer:

Let's hope so! Although if it were really gay, the underwear would be pulled down too.
If the defeated were really gay, they would not wear any underwear.

Concerning the reasons behind pulling down the pants of killed enemies, I see a couple of possible explanations:

- Yes, straight anti-gay humilation behavior is a common explanation but boring.
- Gayness of the killers sounds like a nice solution but is unlikely for many heteronormative real armies, especially in Arab regions. Of course one could wonder how many suppressed homosexual tendencies reflect in strong straight guy's behaviour. Remember the videos of stripped soldiers killed by ISIS etc., hanging everywhere in Syria. That's nothing but a play with displaying the hidden sides of men's sexuality.
- Did anybody ever take into consideration that the soldiers lying there opened their pants themselves? Often you are not dead immediatly when hitten by bullets but still live for some moments in a stage of your mind going mad. Perhaps they just felt like wanking for a last time to have a pleasant death. At least, when I play dying soldier, I always want to touch my cock.
- Someone of their own comrades who survived the ambush might want to smell and taste the cocks of his beloved comrades for the last time after having so many hot nights in the barracks with his lovers.

Fighter who died while trying to stimulate his dick:
cossacos2.jpg

Last edited:
Vukovic, your comment concerning the possible reasons why fighters pull down their enemy's pants was thoughtful and interesting! I'm glad you believe there is plenty of hanky-panky going on between soldiers in the barracks every night. That probably helps to reduce unnecessary violence on the battlefield. There's nothing quite so mean as a horny military man.

Vukovic, your comment concerning the possible reasons why fighters pull down their enemy's pants was thoughtful and interesting! I'm glad you believe there is plenty of hanky-panky going on between soldiers in the barracks every night. That probably helps to reduce unnecessary violence on the battlefield. There's nothing quite so mean as a horny military man.
Yeah man, and that's why some of the most brutal videos we get come from Chechen Muslim rebels, ISIS and other islamists...

There is one more likely reason to add for the question about pulled down pants: The murderers just want to collect all guns of the defeated enemies.

As for jackets opened and shirts pulled up: The killers simply might want to see the results of their work. Like artists they watch the dead body littered with bullet holes, wondering which ones were deadly...

If the defeated were really gay, they would not wear any underwear.

Concerning the reasons behind pulling down the pants of killed enemies, I see a couple of possible explanations:

- Yes, straight anti-gay humilation behavior is a common explanation but boring.
- Gayness of the killers sounds like a nice solution but is unlikely for many heteronormative real armies, especially in Arab regions. Of course one could wonder how many suppressed homosexual tendencies reflect in strong straight guy's behaviour. Remember the videos of stripped soldiers killed by ISIS etc., hanging everywhere in Syria. That's nothing but a play with displaying the hidden sides of men's sexuality.
- Did anybody ever take into consideration that the soldiers lying there opened their pants themselves? Often you are not dead immediatly when hitten by bullets but still live for some moments in a stage of your mind going mad. Perhaps they just felt like wanking for a last time to have a pleasant death. At least, when I play dying soldier, I always want to touch my cock.
- Someone of their own comrades who survived the ambush might want to smell and taste the cocks of his beloved comrades for the last time after having so many hot nights in the barracks with his lovers.

Fighter who died while trying to stimulate his dick:
View attachment 115207

"Opened their pants themselves"... Year I think that could be a good reason. As U feel death is coming U want to save your seed before dying. Into an ultimate breeder instinct, you want to spew your semen

Back