thanks

It's almost a foregone conclusion that these clips won't last long. Wish someone was saving everything when they were found so that those of us finding these four or five years later could still see them. VDownloader works beautifully for saving YouTube clips when one finds them in time. Loving this group, but disappointed to find so many things that refer to off site posts that are no longer there. The moment I see that they were deleted, I know that they were just exactly what I want to see.

It's almost a foregone conclusion that these clips won't last long. Wish someone was saving everything when they were found so that those of us finding these four or five years later could still see them. VDownloader works beautifully for saving YouTube clips when one finds them in time. Loving this group, but disappointed to find so many things that refer to off site posts that are no longer there. The moment I see that they were deleted, I know that they were just exactly what I want to see.
Hey Doc, most of the videos I post nowadays I copy just for that reason. I saved a decapitation video that Youtube pulled down right away, turns out it was one of our most popular videos...now if I could only find it in my computer lol

Hey Doc, most of the videos I post nowadays I copy just for that reason. I saved a decapitation video that Youtube pulled down right away, turns out it was one of our most popular videos...now if I could only find it in my computer lol

That's what I do too Phyz, when I can, but my schedule doesn't permit always being online. What would be really worth the subscription price is if instead the "good" clips that we know are not going to last on YouTube as soon as we see them were not just saved, but posted on another server and have that content available for at least 6 months in the Secret Room. Also, in my opinion where the lures are put on the main threads with a tease for more in the Secret Room, there should ALWAYS be a link. The search engine does not cut it to find these from the archives.

Back