Waikiki

Forum Regular
I know (I've read) that a fetish for feet is the most common. But do any of you guys ever wonder where or why so many of us have other, intense "darker" fantasies like hangings, strangling, firing squads, emasculations, electric chairs, etc. Or why some of you specifically prefer to be the executioner and some want to be the victim; some of you like consenting, others like it forces; some like group executions with crowds, some prefer a private scene, etc. For me it's always been beheading, nude, a crowd. It's always seemed erotic. It's my turn and I'm slid under the blade and look out at the crowd. The lunette closes and now I'm looking into the basket. I'm edging and leaking. I've always wondered what every other guy was thinking when he heard the drum roll begin. I'd stretch my neck out as far as I could. I've always wondered where that particular fantasy came from. Do any of you guys ever wonder why being strangled or hanged or stabbed became your major turn on?

For hanging and strangling, I wonder if many of us had early childhood experience like being throttled, or accidently getting something wrapped round the neck, or even being born with the cord round the neck. But impossible to prove - at that age most memories aren't conscious, and apparent 'early memories' that we do have aren't always correct.

With me getting excited by my own death is simply explained, because I have been there before and came back. Having a NDE can change you and the way you look at things. For me it excites me thinking about how I died yet lived. Imagining a re-creation of that in my head, trying to envision it from a 3rd person view gets me going.

I have no idea what causes the stimulation I experience when thinking about or seeing those things that cause it , its definitely a rewarding erotic experience and therefore self perpetuating , I know what the triggers are but not where they come from . Its an interesting question .

When I was a kid my dad and older brother used to threaten me with violence all the time - I think I learnt to associate that with manliness.

Well I've discussed this elsewhere in the forum, and given my very particular obsession, my own death by burning at the stake nude, I've narrowed it down to my background in Catholic School. We were constantly threatened with being cast naked into the fires of Hell, and I liked that idea.

The thing is no other pain stimulus works on me except heat and burning. The only forms of erotic death that stimulate me are heat related, specifically burning or roasting alive. I find gore a total turn off. I've seen real gore from MVAs, bridge jumpers, industrial accidents, plus a few other nasty things like someone getting gutted in a knife fight and someone who ate a shotgun. All i've felt in these situations was nausea.

I've also seen real burned to death bodies, nasty stuff, but it didn't turn me off. What I wanted to see was that the job be finished, ashes to ashes dust to dust. I'm a big fan of open-air cremations.

No idea where my fantasies-to-jerk-off-by came from, or why they are so sexually stimulating to me.
I've been fascinated by men being killed by other men from before I knew what sex was.
No specific event triggered that as far as I know. I don't think it 'means' anything either.
It's just there, and I enjoy it.

I'm pretty sure my fetish for decapitation is a mixture of a fetish for humiliation and an exposure to gore as a young child, I saw movies with cute actors losing their heads, I imagined keeping the heads privately.
And beheading in particular has a certain lack of dignity while also having a lot of a different kind of dignity.

beheading in particular has a certain lack of dignity while also having a lot of a different kind of dignity.

That's a very interesting remark. Would you please comment further? I'm really interested in what you mean.

To lose ones head seems almost embarrassing and humiliating, but compared to other deaths it has it's merits.
It's humiliating since the persons existence is limited to just the head, they become little more than a ball with a face and no way to stop themselves from rolling in the dirt. But Decapitation is also beautiful, it's clean and aesthetic, and possibly even symbollic. I have never put these thoughts into words before they are difficult to describe.

In medieval Scotland and England decapitation for execution was reserved for the nobility and the commoner was hanged It has a nobility to it if the condemned dies bravely without showing fear - holding up the head dripping blood or putting it on a spike is a humiliation for the executed Men were decapitated in battle too by swordsmen - for common soldiers this meant headless corpses avid the heads being tossed in the burial pit after battle .

I also feel that a neck cut closer to the jaw is the more humiliating while the cut closer to the collar is more noble. IMO

Back