Which manner of death turns you on the most?

• Hnaging

Votes: 147 45.4%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Beheading

Votes: 85 26.2%
  • Drowing

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Motor Cycle accident

Votes: 10 3.1%

• Total voters
I like the cigarette idea.
Me too. I mean it's fucking humiliating. So proud of my dick (then it's my breeder tool too! I mean they know a penis is "sacred") but they'd look at it with sadistic smirk, they'd talk dirty about it by seeing it in erect in front of them. It is not "sacred" at all for them. They'd laugh by crushing their cigs on it. I'd beg them to stop. Their laugher grow even louder "He begs for his fucking penis, not for his life!". They'd play with me. A gun against my temple, my penis still hard but in severe burns, they'd force me to fuck the cunt: "You like to breed?? So breeder her, fucker! Your fantazy is to die during reproductive act? For us as well!"

Kidnap a hot young vagrant that no one will miss. He will be taken to a secret place to where he will be kept alive for as long as he can. He will be raped and sodomized over and over then later on during captivity that is when I will start torturing and cutting in his flesh and then starting taking chunks off him. I want to feel the pain for hopefully days. Then when I think his will to die is coming then I might keep him alive more. I plan on agonizing him for days. But then eventually he will die a gruesome death but I will keep a few item of him like dick, balls, and his head.

To watch or perform: slow, agonizing torture that lasts for days or weeks.
For me: I want to be immobilized and have a bag filled with shit put over my head, preferably also with a someone blowing meth into the bag via a tube. I want to be high as fuck and have my entire head surrounded with shit.

I also enjoy my body swaying when it's hung on a gallows, but only if I'm naked...
Your naked body sways gently from the tree branch. I run my tongue over your belly and ass, caressing your still-warm skin. Moments before, you had been lurching wildly as your neck stretched and your dick engorged. You are still now, body swaying gently as my mouth sucks your rigid cock, tasting precum, but wishing for a full load of a dead man’s cum.

Your naked body sways gently from the tree branch. I run my tongue over your belly and ass, caressing your still-warm skin. Moments before, you had been lurching wildly as your neck stretched and your dick engorged. You are still now, body swaying gently as my mouth sucks your rigid cock, tasting precum, but wishing for a full load of a dead man’s cum.
M-r Callmecaleb I really enjoy the most while being hung naked on the gallows... I can already imagine how you are, slowly lifting the rope on which my naked body is being raised, which is staggering due to the lack of air, my penis is raised and a little juice comes out of it my prostate, you tie the rope and grab my scrotum and start sucking my penis until my last ejaculation... Then, you will cut my penis together with my testicles so that the blood will flow out in time, you will skin my corpse and from my meat you will prepare all kinds of specialties...

Back