Which manner of death turns you on the most?

• Hnaging

Votes: 147 45.4%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Beheading

Votes: 85 26.2%
  • Drowing

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Motor Cycle accident

Votes: 10 3.1%

• Total voters
Hanging is pretty nice, but it's boring compared to decapitation. It's beautiful to see the blood gush from their necks as they try to scream (more like gurgle).

a bullet in the belly hole dressed in a black turtleneck jeans and cowboy boots.

Me? Being gutted and eaten alive by my cannibal friends. I love hosting a great dinner party.

To me I like to think about a bully or a rapist or a decent young gentleman seduced to do evil things but himself turn out to be the victim.. I think the reason we love hanging the most is that we enjoy those unconscious body twitching and all the uncontrollable biological reaction like peeing and shitting .the point is the sexual evil mind of mine favors the process of corruption especially the corruption of the good……

Shots / Stabs through the heart and sacrifices.

Anally impaled with a spit (copper dildo - 13" and 19" long), castrated and nullo-ed with a knife (banded and then sliced off), and then belly slit open (Wyoming Knife), and guts pulled and cut out -

How long can I live - gutted - forced to take cocks up the anus, and into my mouth - until I bleed out

chat via wickr - spitandgut

any idea if its possible to be fisted , double fisted , make a prolapse , a long one, and cut it , attach and disembowel trough ass , if the hole stretched enough , empty inside withou trace outside , but a god fister in needed for that , maybe fist till the shoulder before

Certainly beheading. Even hotter if the executioner promises me to fuck my severed head inside out after it's slowly cut off. Would be such a pleasure to know that my head will be filled with my killer's cum and I will be able to offer him sexual pleasure even after my death.

It's not listed as an option here but dismemberment and vivisection also turn me on a lot. Would love to see my guts pulled out in front of my own eyes and have my body cut into pieces no difference from the meats in a butcher shop.

Would love to see my guts pulled out in front of my own eyes and have my body cut into pieces no difference from the meats in a butcher shop.
Would love to see my guts pulled out in front of my own eyes [I'd pull them] and have my body cut into pieces [I got a sharp knife] no difference from the meats in a butcher shop.[I'd buy your meat from a butcher]

I do not really get off of my own death. The kills I fantasize about doing - completely different story.

I do not really get off of my own death. The kills I fantasize about doing - completely different story.
Who do you fantasize killing? And how?
I might fantasize joining you. Or being a victim. Depends.

I might change my mind in the future but since I'm teen to be killed by guys while I'm breeding a female.
Just at the moment the seed is boiling into my balls & know she is ready to be impregnanted. Another bitch that I'm about to fertilize...
No matter the way -even a brutal headshot is OKE- but, of course, I have full of fucking hot & crazy fantasies. Especially how the guys could whip me, beat me & torture my genital organs by talking dirty about them. They'd crush their cigarettes on my still hard penis by saying "So, you was about to ejaculate your shit, fucker??!!", for exemple...

Back