Which manner of death turns you on the most?

• Hnaging

Votes: 147 45.4%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Beheading

Votes: 85 26.2%
  • Drowing

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Motor Cycle accident

Votes: 10 3.1%

• Total voters
Strangulation, bullet-riddling and beheading. Anything that causes the body to twitch involuntarily turns me on.

Hanging and beheading for me

But like Hans I love the thought and rituals of an execution - perhaps in period.

I love the thought of seeing the coffin or grave in which i will soon be laid

Very similar

Would love to be an extra in a film, just a very minor character, executed as part of the story

The throat is such an erotic zone, I can't decide between hanging and decap.
Probably decap, because the blood could act as lube.

While I voted hanging, there is electric chair, gas chamber, garrott, or guillotine but I would put those behind firing squad.

Shot with a handgun or semiauto, a couple of times, death coming at the end. If it can be in battle, even better!

For myself hanging, arrows, bullets, and bayonetting definitely. But I'm also becoming intrigued with quick beheadings where the blood life force spurts strongly and then gradually fades, and strangulation where the victim struggles and slowly succumbs to the killer.

I see a dead man and think to myself, what a waste of a perfectly good stud.
But I see a dead woman and need to fap.

I think I am broken.

Drowning (you have written drowing) as the body is cleaned by the water, unless it has been in there for a while when it rots. Often no clothes. I like the idea of pulling out a limp young beautiful thing and trying to infuse life back into them.

Nothing is more stimulating than a sharp object sliding into or through the smooth skin of a fit young man. Pins, needles, nails, spikes, knives, swords. Just watching the entry into the body.

Gutting is another great one. Dude spread-eagle standing up. A couple swipes with a knife and his guts spill out onto the floor as he watches. Even more brutal would be having another dude tied at his feet and the guts drop down on his face.

For me personally if I can choose my own snuffing I would want some guys to secure me spreadeagle & upsidedown. Once I'm all secure & unable to move they pick up a saw & begin to cut between my outstretched legs gradually cutting down through my groin into my pelvis & down into my body... As I'm upsidedown my brain will have a good supply of blood so should remain alert & aware until the saw cuts into my heart. The chance of finding guys to do it is slim but I live in hope

For me - a classic the hanging! Lead me to the room for executions, remove all clothing, tie the hands and elbows, put a hood on his head. Then two brawny soldiers help me to my feet by a small bench. The strap pulls my ankles. I feel like a noose around my neck hugs, hear the clicking of the machine and feel the noose is tightening and makes me humbly tilt your head down. I needed to stand on a stool 5-10 seconds. Hand some of my executioners already caressing my nuts, and his lips hug my hard cook. By suffocation I feel dizzy, I feel like someone's fingers pinch my nipples. Then the roar flown away in the direction of the stool ... I stretch out in the noose.
Simply and cost-effectively!:hang:

Decap... In the original MK, a decapitation fatality would result in the victim falling forward limply, a very favorable position for abusing the victim, now willing to consent...
Drowning is also fun. Just floating there, waiting for your abuser to have his or her way with you.

Back