Which manner of death turns you on the most?

• Hnaging

Votes: 147 45.4%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Beheading

Votes: 85 26.2%
  • Drowing

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Motor Cycle accident

Votes: 10 3.1%

• Total voters
I like them drowned, no marks on the body and after drying him you still can do whatever you like
lol
I'm going to have to agree with this statement, the only drawback is that if they have been drowned for some time they tend to bloat and that's not sexy. I was going to vote for hanging because they get this beautiful erection that I would not hesitate to play with, but saw a video here that showed that drowning victims get them as well. Though, to be honest, I'd just drown my victim and try to bring him back, then drown him again until the CPR wont take

lol
I'm going to have to agree with this statement, the only drawback is that if they have been drowned for some time they tend to bloat and that's not sexy. I was going to vote for hanging because they get this beautiful erection that I would not hesitate to play with, but saw a video here that showed that drowning victims get them as well. Though, to be honest, I'd just drown my victim and try to bring him back, then drown him again until the CPR wont take

Gotta say I agree, love to drown them and try to resuscitate them. The just dead are sexier than the long dead.

I guess I could say beheading, but I'm more into throat-cutting. Slash of the blade, blood cascades down the front of the shirt, that retching gasp for breath, the fear making the victim soak and soil themselves, and then falling over and either suffocating or bleeding out.

Disembowelment is up there for me too, a nice, long slash just under the belly but above the pubis and the guts just spill down his legs.

I answered hanging but I like strangling so figured at least that was a similar category- also a good neck break once in a while.

I would also include overdose, right into medical attention by medical personal. I get turned on watching substance induced death and any sort of attempts of medical revival.

Motorcycle accident here. Love seeing a stud in tight fitting pristine biker leathers all gored up and covered in blood.

I like this the most, too. Firing squad would be my next pick though.

You and I think alike! I watched Paths of Glory the other night, and was so turned on by the firing squad scene. Eight riflemen for each (3) of the condemned. It would have been better if they were bare chested, but still a turn-on.

The hoist?

hanging I would say but not quick neck break. slow drop

Isn't that the reason that when they hang guys in Iran they hoist them up? It seems like a really slow process, and from the kicking and buckling the two guys did as their necks were hoisted consciousness seemed to last longer than you'd expect. Also hearing the motors of the hoist beginning to rev up would terrify me - sort of like the drum roll before the guillotine - except I know I'd never even feel the blade. The two guys hanged were college students caught for committing homosexual acts. (That entire area of the world seems like cave dwellers), but it makes you wonder if you knew you'd hang for risking getting caught messing around with another guy, would you ever risk it? I'd have to be really stoned and horny, and I still don't think I'd every risk it!

I nearly drowned when i was 9..looking back it was quite a nice feeling after my life flashed before my eyes.

I have also considered gutting. Watching the organs come out, one at a time, with no possibility of going back in would be a hot way to go. Eventually you would get weak and just simply pass out and allowed to bleed out. Would be hot for everyone involved.

got quite a few execution methods I like, gas chamber, electrocution, hanging, Garrotte, roasting in an execution oven, burning either at the stake or with torches to maximize the condemneds agonies. probably many torture techniques that will eventually end in death for the condemned.

hanging and firing squads - in mainly war or western scenarios.

Like the idea of the costume, the drama of a public execution, the humiliation of being put to death in such a fashion.

Hanging and beheading for me

But like Hans I love the thought and rituals of an execution - perhaps in period.

I love the thought of seeing the coffin or grave in which i will soon be laid

Hanging, electrocution, gas chamber, firing squad, and garrotte with my final choice being guillotine.

Being hanged with the stool being pulled from under me n i just do the hangman dance till im done ;)

Back