Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In a new collection we start posting only obese dead dudes.

I dedicate the first body of this collection to chuckles.

muerto7.jpg

In a new collection we start posting only obese dead dudes.

I dedicate the first body of this collection to chuckles.

wow, I am deeply moved and honoured.:sm (51):
Dead fatties are like rare breed, lol

Photo saved:sm (52):

Yo chuckles you are obviously a chubby chaser, not real my thing but, i have to admit, a great ass on the guy in blue, I would give it a go.

A morbidly obese 18-year-old white man was found lying prone on his bed. He had last been seen the previous evening. Investigators at the scene of the discovery recovered a single beer and literature depicting nude women near the victim. When found, the subject was wearing two brassieres (one underwire, one cotton), two pairs of men’s briefs, a gray short-sleeved tee-shirt, and an overlying red/maroon tank-top shirt. White plastic ties were attached to the sides of the crotch of the white briefs. A third pair of white men’s briefs was folded over the external genitalia and under the first two pairs of briefs. White plastic ties attached the two brassieres to the tank-top shirt at the levels of the right and left axillae and the right and left sides of the neck, causing horizontal foldings of the shirt. The gray tee shirt was under the tank-top shirt and over the brassieres. Both shirts and brassieres were cut at the clavicular regions. Underlying each brassiere cup were two wet folded terry cloths, with a metal washer loosely adherent to the outer cloth. The washers were wrapped in exposed wires from the two short ends of a Y-shaped black electrical cord. When the body was discovered, the long end of the cord was connected to a functional electrical outlet (110 V) via a two-pronged plug.

Oh chuckles man, thats brutal. Dude mustvebeen at least 150 kilos.

And he was very perverted....

:sm (41):

Only 18. :sarcasticclap: :sm (9): Great set and new to me!

Great post.

Here is one more dude with central obesity for my friend chuckles.

cheers, mates. can't find any dead chubby guys of late myself, some were too gruesome, exposed guts put me off.

I think I have more that I haven't posted assuming they won't be appreciated. I'll try and find them.

Thanks verlup.

Dude you posted is morbidly obese IMO.

Pie, the one posted by verlup1 is just slightly overweight, "morbidly obese" is the one in movie "Seven".
Keep posting more dead fat guys, verlup1. :))

Obese dude killed in wreck

For chuckles

:sm (62):

Would you hit him?

nice one!
why the damn camera man missed his lower part?! :sm (6):

Back