Hot and gorgeous body, especially when they turned him face up at the end of his ride.

SERIOUS road rash!! But still, hot it was. At least they were considerate enough to take off his shirt and pull down his pants first.

I just can't keep my eys off this dude. I watch the video over and over. He has a fantastic butt, a great body, and a beautiful face. I wish I could have a series of photos of his torn corpse. Hot! Hot! Hot! My hand won't leave my crotch.

This is so fucking hot that I watch it over and over. Can't tell if he's dead when they stop. A puddle of blood forms under his face, making me think the heart is still pumping. But I can't see any sign of movement or twitching. But either way, his journey through town is totally sexy.

Because I've been so fucking jacked by the drag and the dude's hot body, I hadn't noticed the hole in his back. Maybe shot first and then dragged. Whatever. Love the road rash. Too bad they didn't drag him over asphalt or through a field. That would have made a fantastic rash.

thanks for bringing this vid back up, super hot guy. yeah you gotta wonder about what actually killed him.

My pickup could give this dude a great case of road rash on a mountain road.

Back