:5 stars::totally hot::good job 2:

I just LOVE to see the murder weapon still in place. Thanks Phyzzy!

I think he died fairly quickly . very well placed wounds especially if it was a long blade. Either the killer knew what he was doing or was very lucky either way the poor guy is dead and not that bad a way to go . OOps thanks for providing the pics

Mmm thats fucking sexy. I love when you guy post grade A material like this? God..... What I wouldnt dk with that beautiful stab wound hole. Fuck thats so yummy....

If he was face up, mouth open I think I would up and explode ;) jesus..

Judjing from the fact that blood is tricling down the left side of his body, I would guess that he was lying on his left side when the last knife was thrust into his body. So he was alive, probably screaming something, and the killer was kneeling on top of him, and thrust the knife in. Blood spurted out and trickled down the back, he dies and then just lies flat face down.

I'm sure the stabber was quite satisfied with his work.

Judjing from the fact that blood is tricling down the left side of his body, I would guess that he was lying on his left side when the last knife was thrust into his body. So he was alive, probably screaming something, and the killer was kneeling on top of him, and thrust the knife in. Blood spurted out and trickled down the back, he dies and then just lies flat face down.

I'm sure the stabber was quite satisfied with his work.
Man, I love your sexplanations:bow:

Back